SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) is delighted to invite bangladeshi students to hurry and apply for the ICCR SCHOLARSHIPS 2018-2019 FOR BANGLADESH STUDENTS. Eligible students are by this notice charged to hurry and apply for this program.
ABOUT INDIAN COUNCIL FOR CULTURAL RELATIONS:
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), is an autonomous organisation of the Government of India, involved in India’s external cultural relations, through cultural exchange with other countries and their peoples. It was founded on 9 April 1950 by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, the first Education Minister of independent India.
The ICCR Headquarters are situated in Azad Bhavan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi, with regional offices in Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Pune, Shillong, Thiruvananthapuram & Varanasi. The council also operates missions internationally, with established cultural centres in Georgetown, Paramaribo,Port Louis, Jakarta, Moscow, Valladolid, Berlin, Cairo, London, Tashkent, Almaty, Johannesburg, Durban, Port of Spain and Colombo. ICCR has opened new cultural centers in Dhaka, Thimpu, Sao Paulo, Kathmandu, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Tokyo.
The Council addresses its mandate of cultural diplomacy through a broad range of activities. In addition to organising cultural festivals in India and overseas, the ICCR financially supports a number of cultural institutions across India, and sponsors individual performers in dance, music, photography, theatre, and the visual arts. It also administers the Jawaharlal Nehru Award for International Understanding, established by the Government of India in 1965, whose last award was in 2009.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ICCR SCHOLARSHIP:
The ICCR offers 1804 scholarships every year, on behalf of the Government of India, to international students who choose to study various artistic and cultural disciplines in India. Undergraduate and Postgraduate students from over 70 countries have benefited from this scheme.
Scholarships are awarded to Bangladeshi nationals for Under-Graduate, Post-Graduate and PhD level studies in India (with the exception of Medicine). Over 3000 ICCR Scholarships have been granted to date.
This education scholarship is imparted to meritorious Bangladeshi nationals only for undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD degrees. The Indian government has so far given the ICCR education to about three thousand Bangladeshi nationals.
For the academic year 2018-19, the following scholarships are given for various courses at graduate, post-graduate and PhD level-
1. Bangladesh Scholarship Scheme (For Engineering, Bachelor, Postgraduate and PhD / Post Doctoral course)
2. Bharat Scholarship Scheme (Bachelor, Postgraduate and PhD / Post Doctoral course without Engineering)
LEVEL/ FIELD OF SCHOLARSHIP:
This scholarship can be taken in India
This scholarship is intended for Bangladeshi students
This scholarship provides financial support for the successful students all through their studies
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Bangladesh are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a BE / B Tech degree or must apply for the course, in their school-college syllabus must include Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- English Language Requirements: Candidates who wish to get scholarships must be proficient in English and have at least 60 percent marks in the passed examination or 3 in GPA 5. Candidates will have to take part in 30-minute English proficiency test, whose time and place will be announced.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP:
- To apply online for interested students, you need to create your own private login ID and password. The applicants are requested to apply online through the instructions. The applicant should keep the following points during the application process
- Those BE / B Tech. Must apply for the course, in their school-college syllabus must include Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- The applicant’s age must be 18 in July 2018.
- All students must stay in the hostel. Can not be outside without family and health reasons.
- The last date for submission of online application is January 20, 5.00 pm on Saturday. Candidates will have to take part in 30-minute English proficiency test, whose time and place will be announced.
To apply for this scholarship please see the application link
Recent updates on new application deadline will be communicated shortly please keep visiting this site to get this information.
we recommend that you also view these articles: