Turkish government invites international students in all level programs in the field of related medical science to apply for the İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship Program. This medical scholarship is a full scholarship and will cover all fees.
İbn Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship program is a government-funded, competitive scholarship, awarded to outstanding applicants from countries outside Turkey to pursue a full-time degree and is available for non-Turkish nationals from all countries. This program provides scholarships for Undergraduate degree.
The scholarship aims to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies. One of the most significant peculiarities of the scholarship is that it is a combination of direct university admission and award.
- Level/Field of Study
- Host Nationality
- İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship Eligible Nationalities
- İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship Scholarship Worth
- Eligibility for the İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship
- Application Procedure
- Submission Deadline of İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship
- Website and Application Link
- Scholarship Duration
Level/Field of Study
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2020
- Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries
- Scholarships For Developing Countries
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS
İbn Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship program is hosted in Turkey.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the USA. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in USA
İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship Eligible Nationalities
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde* (Capo Verde), Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Congo, Rep., Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Arab Rep., El Salvador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, The Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Rep., Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem Rep., Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, FYR, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Romania, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, RB, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Rep., Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship Scholarship Worth
The scholarship will cover Allowance, Accommodation, Tuition and Fees, Health Expenses, Turkish Language Course, Transportation.
Eligibility for the İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship
- Being a citizen of a foreign country (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship cannot apply for this scholarship program),
- For vocational schools and undergraduate programs: Candidates who have graduated or are likely to graduate from an educational institution equivalent to that of Türkiye’s in the present academic year- preferably from science-based high schools,
- For masters and Ph.D. programs: Candidates who have graduated or are likely to graduate from an educational institution equal to that of Türkiye’s in the present academic year,
- For vocational schools and undergraduate level, applicants who were born no earlier than 01.01.1992,
- For Masters level applicants who were born no earlier than 01.01.1983,
- For Ph.D. level applicants who were born no earlier than 01.01.1978,
- Candidates who had not or have not been granted a scholarship in the vocational, undergraduate, graduate and specialty level he/she is applying for, by a Turkish government institution,
- Candidates who are currently studying in a university or a vocational college in Türkiye cannot apply for the same level,
- Graduate applicants who have completed his/her undergraduate or master’s education in Türkiye must submit ALES (Academic Staff and Graduate Education Test conducted by ÖSYM) or its international equivalent exam deemed acceptable by the universities they are applying to.
You may find the detail information of the scholarship award at this link. Please visit it to learn further.
Submission Deadline of İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship
The deadline for submission differs. Click on the link below to get more information about the deadline.
Website and Application Link
The duration of this scholarship is 84 months.
It is connoted as; Dentistry: 1 year Turkish Language course + 5 years. Pharmacy: 1 year Turkish Language course + 5 years. Medicine: 1 year Turkish Language course + 6 years.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Science International Scholarships at the University of Queensland in Australia
- $2,500 NMFA Military Spouse Scholarship
- Rotary Foundation Graduate Scholarship Programme in the USA
- 15 Scholarships for Comoros to Study in Canada
- 10 Medicine Scholarships in Turkey for Students from Developing Countries
- Alumni Association International Scholarship in USA
- Japan Scholarships for Ethiopian Students
- $40,000 Thermo Fisher Scientific Antibody Scholarship
- Cisco Systems Scholarship program
- Medical Science Graduate Program Scholarships To Study In Canada