SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
bangladeshi students are currently been invited to hurry and submit their applications for the IBN SINA TRUST SCHOLARSHIP FOR BANGLADESHI 2018, eligible scholars that have complied with the listed criteria are welcome to apply .
ABOUT IBN SINA TRUST:
Ibn sina trust is a non-profit welfare trust organisation and a major provider of healthcare
The Ibn Sina Trust was founded on 30 June 1980. Ibn Sina Trust founded several laboratories, hospitals, diagnostic centers, consultation centers, and pharmaceutical industries throughout Bangladesh. The Trust is believed to have close connections with the Bangladesh Jamaat-e-Islami party. Jamaat-e-Islami leader Mir Quasem Ali and convicted war criminal was one of the founders of the Trust. On 30 April 2018 the Trust sold its shares in Islami Bank Bangladesh following a reshuffle of the bank administration
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IBN SINA TRUST SCHOLARSHIP:
Ibn Sina Trust is calling for applications from interested candidates aiming to impart scholarship to economically impaired meritorious students studying only in government institutions at the undergraduate and medical technology level of the university, engineering, agricultural university, madrasa, medical college for medical purposes.
LEVEL OF STUDY:
This scholarship is for undergraduate program
FIELD OF STUDY:
This scholarship is to be taken in Bangladesh
This scholarship is Intended for bangladeshi students
Successful applicant will enjoy financial benefits that will see them through their period of study,Taking care of most if not all the financial responsibilities of the student.
SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY:
- The applicant must be a 1st year regular student studying at any university / engineering / agricultural university, madrasa or medical college / medical technology course.
- The applicant should have GPA-5 at least one in HSC / Alim and SSC / Dakhil or equivalent examination.
- Can be applied for the scholarship-2018 from www.ibnsinatrust.com web site.
- 06.02.18 yd date will be filed between 5.00 pm.
- Hard copy submission date 13/02/880 pm 5.00pm
- In the year 2013, the meritorious student should complete the application form and submit it to the copy trust and write “renewal of education” on the envelope.
- Incomplete and incorrect application is considered canceled.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE IBN TRUST SCHOLARSHIP:
The information on how to apply for this scholarship can be seen on the application website, please click Here to see
The application deadline for this program will be communicated as soon as it is available, please continue checking this site for updates in this regard