SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are ongoing for the IATSS Leadership Training for ASEAN Students in Japan, 2018. The programme is for Students from Asia or Countries that belong to the ASEAN region. The IATSS forum 2018 seeks to strengthen the agreement between the ASEAN Nations.
The IATSS Forum provides a place where young professionals can gather young and outstanding individuals from respective ASEAN countries, and provides opportunities for participants to make efforts to solve current issues in the ASEAN region.
International Leadership training
Field of study:
Leadership Training for ASEAN Students
The IATSS Forum pays for the round trip airfare, participation fees for the program, accommodations, and almost all food expenses, etc.
Participants need to pay for their personal expenses.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Loas, Malaysia, Myanmar, The Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia
To be eligble, Candidate must meet the following requirements:
- must be from one of the above countries and possess the physical and mental capabilities necessary to participate fully in program activities.
- Candidates should be 35 years old or younger at the time of the closing date of the application.
- Students must currently be a full-time employee working in a professional field.
- have at least 2 years of full-time professional job experience at the time of the application.
- need to have sufficient English skills and cultural adaptability to live and study abroad.
- Applicant must be ready to travel to Japan.
15th April 2018
To access other opportunities, click