Humber College Canada is inviting applications for full and partial renewable tuition scholarships for NEW international undergraduate students.
Humber offers two full-tuition renewable scholarships. Both of these scholarships are available for NEW international students beginning classes in September of each year.
Applications will be considered based on academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest.
Also, the renewal of the scholarship will be based on the student’s ability to maintain a 70% GPA in each year of his/her program at Humber. The application will be included with your acceptance package.
- International Entrance Scholarships
- Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for EAP Graduates
- What You Need To Know About Humber College Scholarships for International Students
- LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY
- HOST NATIONALITY:
- ELIGIBLE NATIONALITY:
- SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS:
- Eligibility For The Humber College Scholarships for International Students :
- WE ALSO RECOMMEND
International Entrance Scholarships
Twelve (12) one-time entrance scholarships valued at $1,000 each will also be presented to international students. The scholarships are divided throughout the three semesters each year; eight (8) available for September, three (3) available for January, and one (1) available for May.
Applications will be considered based on academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest. The application will be included with your acceptance package.
Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for EAP Graduates
Graduates of Humber’s English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program with a GPA of 80% or higher in Level 8, who are applying for a Humber Degree, will be eligible to receive a one-time non-renewable scholarship of $1,500.
What You Need To Know About Humber College Scholarships for International Students
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY
The scholarship is open to undergraduate students to study any course in the college
The Scholarship is To be Taken in Humber College Toronto, Canada
The scholarship is open to all international students
Full Tuition Renewable Scholarships
Note: The student must maintain a minimum average of 75% in order to be eligible for the renewal of these scholarships.
Eligibility For The Humber College Scholarships for International Students :
These awards are based on the following criteria:
- significant improvement in all areas of English language development and
- characteristics of respect, support, and cross-cultural communication within the Humber community.
These awards are only available to EAP graduates who have begun a diploma, degree, or postgraduate certificate program at Humber College. EAP graduates do not need to apply for these awards. Faculty nominate recipients each Fall semester, and the recipients are notified in November.
|AMOUNT||RENEWABLE*||SEPTEMBER 2020||JANUARY 2020||MAY 2020||SEPTEMBER 2020|
|Full Tuition||2 available||1 available||NA||2 available|
|$5,000||2 available||1 available||NA||2 available|
|$1,000||one-time||10 available||8 available||2 available||10 available|
|Application Deadline||various||May 20, 2019||Sep 30, 2019||Feb 3, 2020||May 19, 2020|
Visit Scholarship Webpage for Details
Important Notice: The scholarships are divided throughout The University’s three semesters each year. Applications will be considered based on academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Scholarships: mbbs in usa for international Students 2020
- 10 Medicine Scholarships in Turkey for Students from Developing Countries 2020
- International Students Humber College Scholarships – Canada, 2020
- Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students 2020 at Robert Gordon University
- IMU-Simons African Fellowship Program for Mathematicians in USA, 2020
- APPLY: Humber International Entrance Scholarships 2020
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in Germany for Students from Developing Countries