SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Human Frontier Science Program (HFSP) is organizing Postdoctoral fellowships programme. These fellowships are open for the applicants from all over the world.
The aim of the fellowship is to encourage early career scientists to broaden their research skills by moving into new areas of study while working in a new country.
The Human Frontier Science Program (HFSP) is a program, based in Strasbourg, France, that funds basic research in life sciences.
Course Level: These fellowships are available to pursue postdoctoral programme.
Study Subject: These fellowships are awarded in the following fields:
- Long-Term Fellowships (LTF) are for applicants with a Ph.D. in a biological discipline, who will broaden their expertise by proposing a project in the life sciences which is significantly different from their previous Ph.D. or postdoctoral work.
- Cross-Disciplinary Fellowships (CDF) are for applicants with a Ph.D. from outside the life sciences (e.g. in physics, chemistry, mathematics, engineering or computer sciences), who have had limited exposure to biology during their previous training.
Worth/Benefit: Post-award support for fellowship recipients may differ (annual meetings with fellows, access to research infrastructure, opportunities to publish in society journals, advanced training possibilities, etc.).
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in for three years. Fellows may choose to stay for up to three years in the host country or use the last year of their fellowship to return to their home country or to move to another HFSPO member country.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities can apply for the fellowships.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Scientists from all countries may participate in the Research Grant and Fellowship programmes. There are, however, some restrictions that affect applicants from non-member countries.
- The restrictions on participation are:
- The Principal Applicant of a research grant must be from one of the member countries* (see list below), but other team members may be from anywhere in the world as long as the teams fulfill the basic international requirements described in the guidelines.
- Young scientists from anywhere in the world may apply for a Fellowship to work in a laboratory in one of the supporting countries (see list below). A scientist from one of the member countries can apply to work anywhere in the world.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be PhD.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 24, 2017.