enteries are ongoing for the Hult Prize 2017/2018 Campus Director. The US$1 Million Hult Prize is coming directly to college campuses around the world and we want YOU to apply to become a 2017-2018 Campus Director. They are recruiting college students who have the drive and desire to lead change at their universities and organize localized editions of the Hult Prize on campus.
Join a network of rain makers from over 100 countries and nearly 1000 other colleges around the world who are coming together to create the next wave of entrepreneurs.
Top Campus Directors are eligible to receive:
- All expense trip to New York City
- Flight and accommodation to our Hult Prize Global Accelerator at the Hult – – — House Castle in June 2018
- Meet Muhammad Yunus
- United Nations exclusive tickets
- Full-time job with Hult Prize Foundation
Official Hult Prize@ events will be those that meet the following requirements:
- Campus Director is an enrolled student during fall 2017 (University, Masters or PhD)
- All competing teams should come from the same university, with an optional one alumni as a team member
- Have at least 10 competing teams in your local university Hult Prize Quarter finals
- Be interested and/or have experience in the social entreprenurship sector
- Want to change the world!
Eligible Regions: All Regions.
Apply through given website.
Application Deadline: July 17, 2017.