SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Hull York Medical School (HYMS) is delighted to invite applications for three MSc scholarships on the basis of competition. These scholarships are available to the Home/EU, Overseas and International students in the UK for the academic year 2017-2018.
The goal of MSc clinical Anatomy scholarship is designed the best world-class programme to the practitioners and researchers.
The Hull York Medical School (HYMS) is a medical school in England which took its first intake of students in 2003. The medical school admits 140 students each year. The Hull York Medical School is providing advanced training in clinically applied human anatomy
Course Level: Scholarships are available to the MSc programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of clinical anatomy.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships are awarded
- Intercalation Scholarship £2,500
- Home/ EU Scholarship £2,500
- Overseas Scholarship £5,150
Number of scholarship: Three scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for these scholarships:
- Applicants to the MSc in Clinical Anatomy must have previous training in human or mammalian biology. (E.g. graduates from medical, biomedical, anatomical science, veterinary medicine, and zoology backgrounds).
- For the Home/EU Student Scholarship you must pay your tuition fee at the Home/ EU rate.
- For the Intercalating Medical Student, you must be currently undertaking a Medical Degree and intend to undertake the MSc as an intercalating programme.
- For the International Student, you must pay your tuition fee at the overseas rate.
- Intercalating students must have successfully completed a minimum of three years of an MB BS or comparable medical qualification.
Nationality: Home/EU, Overseas, and International Students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous training in human or mammalian biology. (E.g. graduates from medical, biomedical, anatomical science, veterinary medicine, and zoology backgrounds).
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate evidence of proficiency in the English Language as follows: IELTS: 6.5 (in the academic test, with the minimum score of 6.0 in all four language competencies: Listening, reading, speaking and writing).
How to Apply: Applicant can apply via online.
- Personal statement
- Academic transcript
- Your CV (curriculum vitae)
- Copy of a language certificate
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 31, 2017.