SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are invited at the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) for NURSE Corps Scholarship for 2017 entry. This scholarship open to the U.S students who will be commencing nursing program no later than 30 September within the U.S.A. Selected scholars will be granted a range of interesting benefits including a monthly stipend. To apply, the completed application form must be submitted no later than May 11, 2017.
The NURSE Corps Scholarship Program is a selective program of the U.S. Government that helps alleviate the critical shortage of nurses currently experienced by certain types of health care facilities located in Health Professional Shortage Areas (HPSAs). Upon graduation, NURSE Corps Scholarship recipients work at these facilities for at least 2 years, earning the same competitive salary and benefits as any new hire.
The winners of this scholarship scholarship may expect to receive all of the following benefits:
- eligible fees
- other reasonable costs, such as books, clinical supplies
- instruments and uniforms.
- monthly stipend of ($1,330 for the 2017-2018 academic year)
Level and Area of Studies
Diploma, associate, baccalaureate or graduate nursing programs including RN to BSN, RN to MSN-NP.
Place of Study
At an accredited institution in the United States.
Eligibility and Criteria
In order to be qualified for this scholarship program, candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- enrolled or accepted for enrollment in a professional nursing degree program in the U.S.
- begin classes no later than September 30
- free from any Federal judgment liens
- free from existing service commitments
- not delinquent on a Federal debt.
U.S. citizens (born or naturalized), nationals or lawful permanent residents may apply this scholarship.
The application should be made online. Please click the link below to see further instruction.
11 May 2017