The Homer Fund seeks to truly make a positive impact on their associates’ lives. Orange Scholars Program offers scholarships to associate’s children based on financial need and academic performance, as well as community involvement and leadership.
Continue reading to see all the information you need to know for applying for this scholarship.
The Orange Scholars Scholarship 2020 is open to high school seniors and current college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
Each year, up to 1,000 scholarships are awarded to qualifying applicants in amounts up to $2,500 each.
Homer Fund Orange Scholars Scholarship 2020
The Homer Fund attempts to make a positive effect on our partners’ own lives. The Fund admits how high priced postsecondary schooling can be and chose in 2006 to branch out and seek out different means to demonstrate its service of their partners.
The Homer Fund is a nonprofit charity created in 1999 in celebration of The Home Depot’s 20th anniversary.
Orange Scholars offers scholarships to partners’ children primarily based on financial need, academic performance and community participation, and direction. Financial demand is given the maximum consideration.
level/Field of Study
Orange Scholar Scholarship Covers High School and college courses. Aside from these scholarships, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Homer Fund Scholarship is hosted by Orange Scholars. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2020 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
Homer Fund scholarship is opened for students from US, Canada, and Mexico.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in America, this is a List of Latest Undergraduate Scholarships for America
Number of Scholarship
Annually up to 1000 homer fund Scholarships have been given to qualifying applicants in numbers up to $2,500 each year.
Since 2006, a lot more than 11,500 students have received scholarships for more than $27 million to help pay for the cost of attending faculty.
Eligibility for Orange Scholars Scholarship 2020
Minimum qualifications for the Orange Scholars Scholarship Program are:
- Applicant must be the dependent of a full- or part-time hourly associate of The Home Depot and its subsidiaries, The Home Depot Canada or The Home Depot Mexico, at the time of application.
- Winners from the 2015-16 program may apply regardless of status
- Applicant must be a current high school senior, or a current college freshman, sophomore or junior planning to enroll as a full-time undergraduate student in the fall of 2020
- Applicant must attend an accredited, non-profit two-or four-year college/university
- For-profit colleges/universities are not eligible for this scholarship
- Applicants must attend a licensed, Non-Profit two-or four-year college/university
For-profit colleges/universities Aren’t qualified for this scholarship
- Applicant’s parent/legal must have to be a Home Depot partner for a Minumum of One year at November 1, 2020, and has to be a Home Depot associate at the period that the scholarship is granted.
Application Procedure for Orange Scholar Scholarship 2020
Just click on the Link to critique filled 2020-2021 Orange Scholars Application
The program period for your 2020-2021 school season will start is Nov. 1, 2020
We recommend other scholarship opportunities
- Nordstrom Scholarship
- Scholarships for High School Senior Class of 2020
- McDonald HACER Scholarship
- 19 Masters Scholarships for Civil Engineering Students
- 25 Fully Funded South African Undergraduate Scholarships
- 21 Masters Scholarships for Statistic [Apply Now]
- David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships for African Students
- Tomorrow’s Leaders Scholarship Program
- MOSHAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM [UPDATED]
- Commonwealth Scholarships for Pakistan Students
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. If no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.