HKBU Fully Funded International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) 2019
The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme at the Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU) School of Business is a global initiative designed to nurture business leaders, bringing together highly talented and intellectually-motivated students from around the world to one of our selected taught postgraduate programmes.
For more than half a century, Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU) has been at the vanguard of business education in Asia, molding generations of business leaders.
Although these young achievers come from diverse backgrounds, they have all demonstrated leadership potential and have a common interest in making a difference in the world.
HKBU prides itself in striving to always remain a true pioneer in business education. HKBU Scholarship has been in existence since 1956.
What You Need To know About HKBU Fully Funded International Postgraduate Scholarship
The newest HKBU Scholarship 2019 is currently offered at the HKBU School of Business in Hong Kong. Also, two postgraduate students of the HKBU School of Business were honored with the GRCI Compliance Young Achievement Award 2018 for their outstanding academic performance and exceptional understanding of compliance. Scholarships are offered for students from all around the globe.
Level/Field of Study
These scholarships are awarded to prospective students for Master of Accountancy, MSc in Applied Accounting and Finance, MSc in Applied Economics, MSc in Business Management, MSc in Corporate Governance and Compliance.
HKBU Scholarship can be taken in Hong Kong
These scholarships are available to students from all around the world to pursue the postgraduate program. HKBU Scholarship is an International Scholarship.
Winners will be awarded full tuition fee waiver + allowance (HK$100,000 = ~US$12,800).
HKBU Postgraduate Scholarship Eligibility
Scholarships are available to students from all around the world with:
- A bachelors’ degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL
Also, shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview
IPS Scholarship will consider a candidate strong if you are:
- An outstanding applicant for one of our 5 full-time postgraduate programmes from countries/ regions outside mainland China and Hong Kong
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world
- Committed to taking part in HKBU’s internationalization projects and activities during the study period
Notwithstanding students must provide Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL.
How to Apply for HKBU Postgraduate Scholarship:
- Starting from Nov 2018, submit your application online to one of the 5 masters programmes listed above. Competition increases as the year progress, so we recommend starting your application early.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of HK$450
- No individual application for the IPS is required
- February to May 2019 – Application deadline (Different deadlines applicable to different programmes. Please check individual programme pages for up to date information.)
- February to May 2019 – Candidates contacted for the admission interview
- May 2019 – Offer of admission
- June 2019 – Student Visa Application
- September 2019 – Programme orientation and the start of 1st semester
Click on each programme for their respective deadline:
- Master of Accountancy
- MSc in Applied Accounting and Finance
- MSc in Applied Economics
- MSc in Business Management
- MSc in Corporate Governance and Compliance.
You can also check on our site for more Postgraduate Scholarship.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- 30 Affordable Hotels Around Stamford University
- Top 10 Most Visited websites for international Scholarship
- Full List of National Merit Scholarship Finalist-Winners 2017
- SMART Undergraduate and Gradu0ate STEM Scholarships
- CC Bank Young Scholars Scholarship 2019 | UPDATED
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships – APPLY NOW
- Abbott and Fenner Scholarship 2019
- College is Power Scholarship 2019
- $2500 Rover College Scholarship 2019 | ONGOING
Are you looking for an international postgraduate scholarship? HKBU scholarships 2019 is now available to students all around the world with great awards.