Hispanic Scholarship Fund is offering the HSF Scholarships to students with Latino origin. Also, this Hispanic Heritage scholarship provides help in funding Hispanic American students’ higher education. Eligible high school seniors, undergraduate students, transfer and graduate students are therefore encouraged to apply.
More On The Hispanic Scholarship Fund | HSF Scholarship 2019-2020
Founded in 1975, the Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) provides Latin American families with the knowledge and resources they need to complete their higher education. It is also the nation’s largest non-profit organization supporting Hispanic American higher education.
So far, HSF has awarded over $588 million in scholarships and provides programs and support services for students and parents, HSF Scholars, and Alumni.
The HSF Scholarship is designed to assist students of Hispanic heritage to obtain a college degree.
Notwithstanding, every student needs a guide. READ MORE ON OUR LIMITLESS TIPS FOR STUDENTS.
Level/Field of Study
HSF Scholarships are available, on a competitive basis, to:
- High school seniors
- Undergraduate students (all years)
- Community college students transferring to four-year universities
- Graduate Students
The scholarship is hosted in the USA.
Are you worried about the funds to pursue your degree? Worry no more, there are limitless fundings for international students from various countries on our platform. READ MORE ON THE COUNTLESS INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS HERE.
This scholarship is open to US citizens with Hispanic origin
For the awards are based on merit; the HSF scholarship amounts range from $500 to $5,000, based on relative need, among the Scholars selected.
To qualify for the Hispanic Heritage scholarship, an applicant must adhere to the following criteria:
- be of Hispanic Heritage
- have a minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for High School Students
- have a minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for College and Graduate Students
- plan to enroll Full-Time in an accredited, not-for-profit, 4-year university, or graduate school, during the FALL of a scholarship cycle (year)
- be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Also, complete FAFSA or state-based financial aid application (if applicable)
HSF Scholarship Application
To apply, applicants should sign up on the Hispanic Scholarship Fund website using the link below:
HSF Scholarship Deadline
Unfortunately, the Hispanic Scholarship Fund application 2019 is over. However, when available, the application for the Hispanic Heritage scholarship 2020 starts January 1st and the deadline falls on February.
Notwithstanding, applicants should follow the links below to keep up with updates.
For more information on the scholarship, applicants should click on the link below:
- CHIC Scholarship for Latino students
- Buenas Opiniones Scholarship for Latino Students
- Pepsico Cesar Chavez Latino Scholarship | UPDATED
- $1000 Latinos United for College Education Scholarships
- Top 30 Scholarships for Hispanic and Latino Students
- Heritage Law Student Essay Scholarship by Injurylawyers.com
- Hispanic Women’s League Scholarships
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Hispanic Scholarship Fund is offering the HSF Scholarships to students with Latino origin. Also, this Hispanic Heritage scholarship provides help in funding Hispanic American students’ higher education.