Kenyan scholars are been invited to hurry and apply for the HIGHER EDUCATION LOAN BOARD SCHOLARSHIP 2018, Thi scholarship program is primarily for kenyans whom are eligible to apply for it.
ABOUT HIGHER EDUCATION LOAN BOARD SCHOLARSHIP:
Higher education loan board is a state owned corporation established in 1995 and have grown to become the leading financiers of higher education in Kenya. Her mandate is to source funds and lend them as affordable loans, bursaries and scholarship to students pursuing higher education in recognized institution; which we have successfully done for the past 2 and a half decades.
To provide affordable loans to Kenyans pursuing Higher Education through adequate mobilization and prudent management of resources
A loan available for every deserving Kenyan enrolled in higher education
The higher education loan board have strategic pillars on which it is built on which are :
- Financial Sustainability
- Customer Service delivery
- Internal Processes re-engineering
- Institutional Capacity and Corporate Governance
Education can be quite expensive but with our student loans there’s now a smarter way to finance your studies. We empower you with lower capped repayments while you study and flexible repayment modes after you catch your big break in the career of your choice. We’re on your side!
To know more about HELB products please see this official link
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HIGHER EDUCATION LOAN BOARD SCHOLARSHIP:
First Time Undergraduate Loan Application:
The Higher Education Loans Board invites applications from First Time Undergraduate Loan Applicants from Kenyans admitted into Government of Kenya-Sponsored or Self-Sponsored Programs in Public or Private Universities in Kenya and the East African Community that are recognized by the Commission for University Education [CUE].
The fund supports needy entrants in local universities to a maximum of kshs 100,000 per annum.
LEVEL OF SCHOLARSHIP:
This scholarship is for undergraduate studies
FIELD OF STUDY:
This scholarship is for select field of studies in Local universities in Kenya
scholarship is to be taken in Kenya
This scholarship program is intended for Kenyans
The scholarship loan is going to primarily finance the total tenure of the students study, taking care of all financial responsibilities
SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS/ ELIGIBILITY:
(i) Government of Kenya-Sponsored Students placed by Kenya Universities & Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) and admitted by the universities.
(ii) Direct Entry Undergraduate Self-Sponsored Students.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Applicants should access and fill the First Time Undergraduate Loan Application Form [LAF] from the HELB website www.helb.co.ke
2. Print TWO copies of the duly filled Loan Application Form.
3. Have the form appropriately filled, signed and stamped by the relevant authorities and guarantors.
4. Sign the form and attach all the necessary documents as indicated in the checklist appearing on the last page of the LAF.
5. Present the two copies of the LAF to one of the listed banks that you have opened an account with, for verification and insertion of your bank account details.
6. Leave one copy of the LAF and all the attached support documents with the bank for free delivery to the Board OR drop it personally at the Board’s Office on 18th floor, Anniversary Towers OR any of the Huduma centers nearest to you i.e. Eldoret, Embu, GPO, Kajiado, Kakamega, Kisumu, Machakos, Makadara, Mombasa, Nakuru and Nyeri.
7. Retain one copy of the duly filled LAF (Mandatory).
For a pleasant online experience, please ensure that you read, understand and follow the instructions provided at the beginning of the online loan application process.
For more information please contact
The Chief Executive Officer/Board Secretary
Higher Education Loans Board at
- Funzo HELB Medical Scholarships
- HELB Kenya Postgraduate Scholarships
- Kenya Oshwal Aid HELB Scholarships
- Kenya TIVET Bursary Scheme – HELB
- Sporton Sports Scholarships – HELB
- Student Loans Applications – HELB
- HELB Loan Application Forms
Higher Education Loans Board Kenya Contact Details & Addresses
For inquiries our contacts are:
Anniversary Tower 19th floor, University Way.
P.O. Box 69489-00400.
Contact Centre: Tel: +254 711 0520000, 254 20 2278000
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
WE ALSO ALSO ADVICE THAT YOU VISIT THE OFFICIAL LINK FOR MORE INFORMATIONS
APPLICATION DEADLINE:Latest updates on application deadline will be communicated soon.
we also recommend that you view these articles as well: