Applications are currently invited for the Hewlett-Packard (HP) Start2Grow Graduate Program 2017 for Young Graduates.
Job ID 3011525
Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Lagos, Nigeria; Warsaw, Poland; Sofia, Bulgaria; Bucharest, Romania; Prague, Czech Republic; Russia; Turkey; Ra’anana, Israel; Athens, Greece; Almaty, Kazakhstan; Zagreb, Croatia
HP Inc. is the global leader of printing and computing solutions. HP is a company with the heart and energy of a start-up, and the brain and muscle of a Fortune Global 100 corporation. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Within HP, the CEMA region (Central & Eastern Europe, Middle-East and Africa) represents a massive business territory, covering over 100 countries, with a population of 2 billion people. CEMA represents 10% of HP’s global sales volume, with an annual revenue of $5bn. To give an order of magnitude, HP sells over 14,000 PC’s & 12,000 printers per day across the CEMA region.
As part of the Start2Grow Graduate Program, you will be an active member of the CEMA Sales team.
Whilst you will get exposed to roles across Sales and Product management, you will have the opportunity to gain a clear strategic vision of the printing and computing markets and to help your customers and partners to take their business to the next level with the HP products and solutions.
The program will also give you the opportunity to improve your soft skills by creating your own development plan to shine, including-sales and leadership trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world class IT leaders.
HP are looking for graduates in Greece, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Israel, Kazakhstan, Bulgaria, Croatia, Serbia, Romania and Russia.
- Graduate degree obtained in the last 12 months in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance or similar
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Self-motivation, confidence and fast learning skills
- Creativity, proactivity and inter-personal abilities
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluency in English (other languages are a plus)
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- A competitive 2-year contract (to start with)
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities building your own career across different businesses and functions.
For More Information: