Hertz fellowship application 2020
The Hertz Foundation is glad to announce its Hertz Fellowship 2020. The Hertz Foundation is launching a call for applications for the Hertz Scholarship for fall 2020 graduates in Applied Physics, Biology or Engineering.
Thus, Students of applied science and physics, mathematics and engineering can enroll in the Hertz fellowship Program.
The mission of the Hertz Foundation is to provide exceptional financial support to the country’s most outstanding PhD students of the physical, biological and engineering sciences.
The Hertz fellowship program will provide winning applicants with full tuition amounting to $ 32,000 to $ 38,000 per 9-month of academic year.
The Fannie and John Hertz Foundation is a nonprofit American organization that awards scholarships to Ph.D. students. Students of Applied Physical Sciences, Biology and Engineering. It is considered the most competitive and prestigious postgraduate scholarship in science and engineering.
What You Need To Know About The Hertz Fellowship Application
LEVEL / FIELD OF SCHOLARSHIP
The hertz scholarship program is meant for Ph.D. students in the following field of study:
Fields of Interest are:
- Quantitative Biology
- Computer Science
- Earth Science
- Materials Science
This scholarship is to be taken in the U.S.A. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the united state of America, check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States of America
The scholarship is available to all U.S citizens. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
- Full tuition equivalent for up to five years
- $34,000 stipend per academic year
- Additional stipend if coordinated with other major fellowships
- $5,000 annual dependent childcare stipend
- Over 40 currently participating U.S. research universities
- Programs and networking offered as part of a lifelong member of the Hertz community
Eligibility for the Hertz fellowship:
All applicants for a scholarship must be:
- Must be a student of Physical and Applied Biological Sciences, Mathematics and Engineering.
- citizens or permanent residents of the United States of America?
- Those who are willing to make a moral commitment to put their skills at the disposal of the United States in case of a national emergency.
How to apply for the Hertz fellowship:
You can submit your application online to the Hertz Foundation Graduate Research Scholarship Program through the link provided: https://hertz.embark.com/apply
The Application Deadline for the Hertz scholarship:
The application opens on August 15, every year and the deadline to submit a request is October 27, every year.