Are you a student, that is good at essay writing? Here come Herrman and Herrman Innovation Scholarship 2020 extending its annual innovation scholarship essay contest which will help you and build you intellectually.
Herrman & Herrman, P.L.L.C. is now offering its annual contest the 3rd Annual Innovation Scholarship essay contest. The contest is open to high school juniors and seniors, and those students who are currently enrolled in 2-year or 4-year colleges or universities in the United States.
To raise awareness of technology’s impact on driving, their Texas car accident lawyers are sponsoring their 3rd annual essay contest with $5,000 in prizes to help young people further their educations. The winners will receive awards of $2,500 for first place, $1,500 for second place and $1,000 for third place.
However, I believe every information in this post will go a long way for you and will help you when applying.
Herrman & Herrman, P.L.L.C. was founded in 1992 to fight for justice for people in South Texas who are dealing with serious personal injuries and losses. Herrman & Herrman, P.L.L.C. believes that education is the best hope for young people to make a worthwhile career in the 21st century. They are proud to offer their help in awarding scholarships.
The Herrman and Herrman innovation scholarship is available for high school junior and senior students. You can access more High School scholarships through this link.
A scholarship will be awarded three (3) scholarship winners based on the originality and creativity of the essay.
- 1st Place – $2,500
- 2nd Place – $1,500
- 3rd Place – $1,000
The Herrman and Herrman scholarship is available for High school students from the USA. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of offers was not specified.
Eligibility for Scholarship
To be considered eligible for the fellowship, the candidate must fulfill these requirements;
- The applicant must be high school juniors and seniors
- Students who are currently enrolled in 2-year or 4-year colleges, universities and technical colleges in the United States
- Students who are 17 years or younger will need to provide parental consent to enter.
- Employees of Herrman & Herrman, P.L.L.C., their board of directors and immediate families are not eligible to enter this essay contest.
To enter the contest, students should write a 600+ word essay on the following topic:
What kind of effects do you believe we will face as self-driving cars become more prominent on the roads.
Each student contestant should submit the following items:
- An essay as a Word document (doc, Docx) or PDF
- A digital photo (jpg or png) of yourself
- Your full name, school, and phone number
The applicant must e-mail the required items to email@example.com.
Click the following link for More Information:
The deadline for entering the 2020 essay contest is December 1, 2020, and winners will be announced on or about December 22, 2020.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Take Stock in Children Scholarship Program 2020 [Updated]
- Crumley Roberts Scholarships in the US, 2020 [Updated]
- CHET Advance Scholarship Program | Apply Now
- Arizona State University Scholarship | B. Davis Scholarship 2020
- $100,000 paradigm challenge Scholarship 2020
- Top 13 Forensic Science Scholarships 2020 [ONGOING]
- Congressional App Challenge 2020 | Apply Now
- AHA Postdoctoral Fellowship 2020
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.