SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are invited for the Heritage Law Student Scholarship. This essay scholarship competition is exclusively open to Hispanic decent students who are currently pursuing undergraduate degree at any accredited law school in the U.S. One best applicants will be granted up to $1,000. To apply, each candidates must write an essay based on the topic question below.
Injurylawyers.com is pleased to announce $1,000 scholarship to one student of Hispanic descent who is seeking to achieve a law degree. Steinger, Iscoe and Greene is a proven legal team whose number one goal is to get injury victims every dollar they truly deserve. Since 1997 Steinger, Iscoe & Greene have been serving and defending the rights of their clients and their families through some of life’s most challenging times. The entire legal team is committed to representing and fighting for injury victims’ best interests, giving each client insight into the law and their rights.
One of the most deserving applicants will be awarded up to $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate level in law subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be considered eligible for the scholarship, the candidates must follow the given criteria:
- You must be currently enrolled in either an accredited law school within the United States or an accredited undergraduate university planning to attend law school.
- You must have a minimum 2.8 GPA
Only the U.S. Hispanic descent students are invited to apply.
To apply, all candidates are required to write an essay (500 – 1000 words) based on one of the topic questions below:
- How has your Latin heritage shaped your career goals?
- What are the most important issues the Hispanic community are facing today?
- Describe how your experiences have shaped your view on immigration.
31 July on annual basis.