Young Nigerian Graduates are invited to apply for the Henkel Nigerian Graduate Internship Program 2017/2018, applicants are reminded to ensure that they comply with the eligibility criteria to avoid disqualification
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Type: Job/ Internship
In the course of the program the successful candidates will get to know the different processes within the business units and support the team in tasks and special projects
- Production Interns (Degree in Electrical Engineering/Mechanical or Chemical Engineering Only)
- Engineering Interns (Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical or Chemical Engineering only)
- Minimum of Second Class Upper
- Must be Fluent in English- written and spoken
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset and showing leadership potential.
- Having high level of commitment and initiative.
- Having a positive team spirit and good social skills.
- Previous practical or international experience- through either studies abroad or internships- can be an advantage.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Henkel Graduate Development Program (Interns) Nigeria