Henan is the cradle of the Chinese nation and Chinese culture. Henan University of Chinese medicine was established in 1958, formerly Henan provincial training college of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Kaifeng City.
The language of instruction for applicants enrolled in undergraduate, postgraduate and non-degree programs is Chinese. However, some majors are in the English language.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Tuition, insurance, accommodation and so on.
|Doctoral Program||CNY 40,000 per year||4 years|
|Master’s Program||CNY 30,000 per year||3 years|
|Bachelor’s Program||CNY 15,000 per year||4 or 5 years|
|Three-year College Program||CNY 10,000 per year||3 years|
|One-year Non-degree Program||CNY 10,000 per year||1 year|
|Half-a-year Non-degree Program||CNY 5,000 per year||Half a year|
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- should be a non-Chinese citizen, healthy, and without any criminal records.
- abide by Chinese laws, regulations, and university’s regulations.
- have a good attitude toward learning and have obtained good achievements in their previous studies.
- Education background and age limit?
- Applicants for bachelor and three-year college programs must hold a high school diploma and be generally under the age of 30.
- Candidates for master’s program must hold bachelor’s degree or must hold three-year college degree more than 2 years, and be under the age of 40.
- for the doctoral program must hold a master’s degree and be under the age of 45.
- Applicants for Chinese language program must hold a high school diploma and be under the age of 55.
- Students for general scholar program, advanced scholar program and research scholar program must be under the age of 45.
- The age limit can be extended under certain circumstances.
- The language of instruction for undergraduate, postgraduate and non-degree programs is Chinese. However, some majors are in the English language.
10th April 2018
How to Apply: Applicants must complete and submit authentic application documents listed below. All Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by notarized copies of the translation in either of these two languages.
Application Form for Henan Government Scholarship filled in Chinese or English.
Certificate or notarized copy of highest diploma (for the applicants in school or working, they should submit student certificate or employment certificate).
Candidates for diploma or degree’s program should provide the original transcripts of their previous study.
Students for associate bachelor’s programs, bachelor’s programs, and scholar programs must provide a study plan in Chinese or English with a minimum of 400 words.
Applicants for master’s programs and doctoral programs must provide:
A study plan or research proposal in Chinese or English with a minimum of 600 words, and 800 words respectively.
Two recommendation letters in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
For music studies, fine arts studies and other art-related programs are requested to submit original work according to the school requirements.
Official report of Chinese or English language proficiency tests or equivalent language ability certificate.
Certificates or notarized copies of Physical Examination Record for Foreigner and Blood Test Report in Chinese or English.
Copy of the non-criminal record. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be with notarized copies of the translation in either of these two languages.
For the applicants under the age of 18, Letter of Authorization by Chinese embassies in other countries must be available.
Copy of valid passport (the page including personal information and photo).
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link
To access other opportunities, click China Scholarships