The Great Minds in STEM Organisation is offering the HENAAC Scholars Program that consists of three types of scholarships named Corporate/Government Sponsored Scholarship, Special Recognition Scholarships, and In Memoriam and Personal Tribute Scholarships. Applicants must be of Hispanic origin and enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program.
In this article, we will be telling you more about Henaac Scholarship Program, like the benefit, and the process of application.
Who are Great Minds in STEM
The goal of the program is to ensure STEM college retention with a 3.0-grade point average or higher, to guarantee college graduation, and to contribute to Hispanic communities and securing the country’s place as the finest technological leader in the world. The scholarship ranging in amounts from $500 to $10,000 will be granted. The vision of Great Minds in STEM Organization is to be a national leader in keeping America technologically strong by promoting Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math careers, especially in underserved communities.
The Henaac scholarship program is available for Students of Hispanic origin and has enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program. Get access to other undergraduate scholarships, click on the link
- A merit-based scholarship ranging in amounts from $500 to $10,000
- Listing in the HENAAC STEM Career Conference issue of TECHNiCA Magazine and press release
- Transportation support to the HENAAC STEM Career Conference, where Scholars are presented with their scholarship alongside the sponsor
The Henaac scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate students from the USA. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of offers was not specified.
Eligibility for Scholarship
- Applicants must demonstrate merit through academic achievements, leadership, and campus/community activities
- Applicants must be pursuing a science, technology, engineering or math degree
- Applicants must have an overall grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants must be of Hispanic origin and/or must significantly demonstrate leadership or service within the Hispanic community
- Recipients must be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program for the preceding fall semester, at an accredited 2-yr or 4-yr college/university in the U.S. or its territories.
The 2020 Scholarship Application Portal is now closed. The 2021 Scholarship Application will open in late January. The applicant will need the following document
- A 700-word essay based on a predetermined topic
- Current resume
- One peer letter of recommendation from a friend, classmate, lab partner, roommate, teammate, or a fellow member of a campus or community organization
- One faculty letter of recommendation from a faculty, teacher, mentor, advisor, counselor, principal, dean, or MEP Director
- Official transcript with the seal of your college or high school (Transcripts must be in English)
- Self-photo (used for publication purposes only)
Click the following Link for More Information:http://www.greatmindsinstem.org/college/henaac-scholarship-application-guidelines
Contact Information: For additional information regarding the HENAAC Scholars Program, you can contact Dr. Gary Cruz at email@example.com
The application deadline every year is April 30.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- ResumeGo College Scholarship Program
- National Space Club Keynote Scholarships
- International British Council FameLab science communication competition
- Washington State Opportunity STEM Scholarship, USA
- NYS STEM Scholarship Program
- Christophers Video Contest for College Students
- Straight North STEM International Undergraduate Scholarship Program
- Medical Science Graduate Program Scholarships To Study In Canada
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.