Applications are currently ongoing for the The HELLA Masters Scholarship in Germany, 2017. The Scholarships is aimed at Fuunding fees for Students pursuing their Masters degree in Germany
With the FELLOW@HELLA master’s scholarship, HELLA allows you to choose your master”s degree program while building on your knowledge and skills in practice at one of Europe”s largest automotive suppliers.
Scholarships Number and Award:
The Program will pay you EUR 900 per month over the course of 24 months.
Education Level & Subject:
Master Degree in German Universities.
– Successful completion of a university degree at bachelor level in the subjects of electrical engineering, mechatronics, IT, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or business management
– Initial practical experience from an internship, vocational training or activities pursued as a student trainee
– Very good English skills (B2 level)
– Good ability to communicate and a high degree of team orientation
– Enthusiasm for innovation and technology in an automotive context
How to Apply:
Apply online or contact Brigitte Krause (Head of Student Recruiting) email@example.com
You can apply all year round online in our career portal for the jobs listed by citing the key word “Masterstipendium” (master’s scholarship).
Ideally do this no later than four months in advance of your master”s program.