Are you a student from Pakistan and you have been looking for how to study freely? Here, is the HEC Hungary Scholarships for Pakistani Students. The Pakistan Universities Commission is launching a call for applications for Hungarian scholarships for Pakistani students in the fields of higher education and research. Hungaricum scholarships are available for Pakistani students.
All scholarships will be based on academic merit, the quality of the research proposal, the potential of the candidate and the likely impact of the work on Pakistan’s development. The program is managed by the Academic Commission in Islamabad and the Tempus Public Foundation in Hungary.
The Pakistan Universities Commission is an independent, constitutionally-governed, independent primary funding institution that oversees, regulates and accredits the efforts of universities in Pakistan.
Hungary scholarship is designed for Pakistani Students undergoing the following programs in the different fields of study
- Bachelor’s degree (04 years after 12 years of study)
- Master (02 years after 16 years of studies)
- Ph.D. (03 years of doctorate after 18 years of training)
Scope and Specific Areas of Study in Bachelor’s, Masters and Doctoral Programs:
|S.No.||Degree Programme||Major Disciplines identified in MOU and approved PC-1||Specific Disciplines divided against each degree programme|
|1.||Undergraduate/Bachelors Studies (125 Scholarships)|
|Technical & Engineering|
|Management Sciences||Business Management|
|Economics||Economics & Finance|
|Management Sciences||Business Management|
|3.||Doctoral /Ph.D. Studies (25 Scholarships)|
|Any field of Interest (English language)|
Hungary Scholarship for Pakistan Students is hosted in Pakistan. If you are designated an international student and you wish to study in Pakistan, you can click on the link to explore some of our great opportunities to study in Pakistan
Scholarship Benefits of the HEC Hungary Scholarships for Pakistani Students
Chandigarh University Scholarship has the following values accruing to tuition-free education: Exemption from tuition fees
Bachelor and Master scholarships: 40,460 HUF / month (about 130 Euro) monthly subsistence, 12 months until the end of the studies
Doctoral Level: Under Hungarian legislation, HUF 140 000 per month (around € 450) per month – 12 months per year until graduation.
Accommodation: Room in a dorm or contribution of HUF 40,000 / – to the housing costs for the entire duration of the scholarship.
Health insurance: Health insurance under Hungarian law (Law No. 80 of 1997, health insurance card) and supplementary health insurance.
AVAILABLE PROGRAMS AND HOST INSTITUTIONS
Applicants are eligible to apply for those scholarship types and specified study fields as defined above by HEC and that are also determined in the educational cooperation programmes in effect between Hungary and the Sending Partner i.e. Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
The Hungary Scholarship for Pakistan Students is available for students who are citizens of Pakistan. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of scholarship offer was not made specified.
Eligibility for Scholarship
All applicants are expected to fulfill the criteria to be considered eligible;
- The candidate must be a citizen of Pakistan / AJ & K.
- They must be between 18 and 22 years of age for the bachelor’s programs they are applying for, and the age limit for master’s programs (18 years) and doctoral programs on 31 December must not exceed 35 years. Ph.D. programs:
- For full-time employees For universities, universities and research and development organizations in the public sector, the maximum age on 31 December must be 40 years.
- The candidate must have completed the CSSS / Intermediate or equivalent for a 4-year undergraduate (undergraduate) program.
- The candidate must have at least 16 years or the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree to apply for the postgraduate degree.
- The candidate must have completed at least 18 years or equivalent to apply for the PhD program.
- The applicant must complete all the fields in the application form for Hungary and the HEC application form. No columns or fields may be filled out.
- The certificates/diplomas to be attached must be certified by the certifying authorities such as IBCC and HEC. The equivalence of the IBCC O & A level is mandatory.
- Applicants are solely responsible for ensuring that all technical/ professional programs that they use are accredited by the relevant bodies / governing bodies such as PEC, PMDC etc. If applicable, IELTS / TOEFL ratings.
- All applicants must present a satisfactory medical certificate (issued one month ago) with a written attestation from a doctor stating that the candidate is not suffering from AIDS, hepatitis A, B, C or any other epidemic ).
- For a final selection, applicants must submit to HEC a paper-based link stating that they will not change the discipline after final award and that they will return to Pakistan immediately upon graduation. to serve the country for a period prescribed by the HEC.
- In the event of a breach, HEC reserves the right to collect from the candidate or his guarantor the penalty prescribed/agreed by the HEC.
- Applicants must meet all other requirements set by the Hungarian University / University Commission in Pakistan.
- For a final selection, the candidate must submit a deposit.
Applications will not be considered in the following cases:
- Hungarian citizens (including persons of dual nationality)
- Former holders of scholarships Hungaricum scholarships, which submit a new application for study in the same study program (eg Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D.). The candidates proposed by the HEC for the Hungaricum 2016-17, 2017-18 and 2018-19 fellowships are ineligible.
- Requests that erroneously represent information, even if the misrepresentation is reported after award of the scholarship.
- Pending results are not allowed.
Application Procedures for the HEC Hungary Scholarships for Pakistani Students
Step.1. HEC Online Application:
- Apply online at HEC website: www.eportal.hec.gov.pk/arl. After registering and filling your profile, please select “Academic & Research Linkages” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in the left-hand side panel of the online portal.
- After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed & stamped by the employer (if employed, otherwise not) for record purposes. Attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/- (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad (no other documents to be attached with HEC application form except a deposit slip).
- All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd (HBL), Pakistan.
Step. 2. Tempus Public Foundation Online Application:
- All applications shall be submitted through the online application system of Tempus Public Foundation. After registration, the applicants are able to access the application surface and upload the required documents. Please note that no applications will be accepted without the online submission and after the deadline. After applying online get its printed copies for record and attach all requisite documents. To apply online please visit:
- All of the following documents are compulsory and need to be submitted to the online application by all applicants until 31st December 2each year. Applicants have to make sure to submit the following documents, along with HEC Online application form with deposit slip and Hungarian Online application form:
|Application Documents||Detailed Requirements|
|Online Application Form|
|Proof of language proficiency and their translations in the language|
of the selected study
programme or in
|School certificates and their translations in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian|
|Transcript of Records and its translation in the language of the selected study|
programme or in
|copy of the original transcript of records regarding all academic semesters or school years completed during previous studies (in the highest level of education that the student has participated in) AND their translations– translations only have to be attached if the copy of the original document is not in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian|
|Copy of passport||– scanned copy of that page of the passport which contains the personal data of the applicant|
|Statement for Application||– all applicants need to upload the signed and scanned “Statement for Application” available on http://studyinhungary.hu/static/upload/annex-3-statement-for-application-sample.pdf|
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Commonwealth Scholarships for Pakistan Students 2020
- Dalda Scholarship Grants for Pakistani Students 2020 (UPDATED)
- University of Sussex Pakistan Scholarships, UK 2020 [UPDATED]
- Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme for Female 2020
- HEC CommonWealth Scholarships 2020 for Pakistani Bs, Ms PhD Students
- 5000 HEC Indigenous Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2020
- Easy Procedures to Get Pakistan Student Visa Fast
- British Council Pakistan Scottish Master Scholarship Scheme in Pakistan
- Colgate Scholarships for Child Education for Pakistani Nationals, 2020
- Diya Pakistan Foundation Scholarships for Pakistani Students, 2020
- Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarships for Students, 2020
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.