SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem is able to grant a limited number of full and partial scholarships to candidates who have been selected during a competitive review of all applicants. The scholarships are granted only to candidates from developing and economically-transitioning countries.
The International School of Agricultural Sciences offers an outstanding academic environment dedicated to the pursuit of excellence within the university The university believes that this egalitarianism fosters a productive intellectual environment where Senior and Junior Members can form meaningful relationships to the betterment of their research.
what You Need To Know About The Hebrew University of Jerusalem International MSc Scholarships Program in Israel
The vision of the scholarship sponsors is for scholarship recipients to become instruments of positive and just change by applying the knowledge and skills acquired at the Robert H. Smith Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment in their home countries.
Level / Field of Study:
The scholarship is available to pursue the Postgraduate degree program. This Scholarship will be awarded in the faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment in their home countries.
Scholarship is be taken in Israel at Hebrew University of Jerusalem. If you are an international student and you wish to study in UK , this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
This scholarship are available for international students.. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Types of Scholarships
- Full scholarships cover tuition, student dormitory housing on campus, medical insurance, monthly living stipend and student visa. The scholarship does not cover application fees, round-trip airfare, initial living expenses, and a tuition deposit that will be returned to the payer at the end of the program. Candidates are required to fund these expenses.
- Partial scholarships supplement candidates from developing countries who can provide funding from other sources.
Scholarship offers may be withdrawn and offered to applicants on the waiting list if the candidate does not meet the necessary requirements.
Hebrew University of Jerusalem International MSc Scholarships Program in Israel Eligibility:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply The Hebrew University of Jerusalem International MSc Scholarships Program in Israel
- To apply for a scholarship, include a completed scholarship application form together with your full application package during the application period, which is November 1 – March 1. Applications are to be submitted to the International School, not to the sponsor.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2018
WE ALSO RECOMMEND