SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are currently ongoing at the Healthline Media, Inc. for Inaugural Scholarship Program, under the Sponsorship of International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. (ISTS). You can apply for the scholarship if you are enrolled in an accredited U.S. graduate program for fall 2017 and have minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0. The mission of this scholarship is to support, guide, and inspire emerging leaders of tomorrow who can change the field of health. Two students will each receive the scholarship of $10,000.
Healthline Media, Inc. is a privately owned provider of health information headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Founded in 2006 and established as a standalone entity in January 2016, Healthline Media’s digital properties help people better understand and live with medical conditions.
In order to participate in the scholarship, entrants must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled in an accredited U.S. graduate program for Fall 2017
- Current U.S. resident
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 from most recent transcript
- Demonstrate leadership and community involvement
- Demonstrate a connection to type 2 diabetes
How to Apply:
- You must write an essay to be applying for the scholarship and describe in your essay that how you are committed to one of Healthline’s core values, how you are connected to type 2 diabetes, and how you will use your education to impact the community.
- If you are interested and want to apply for the scholarship program you can go through the given link and register yourself: https://aim.applyists.net/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2fHealthline
Applicants must provide the following information at the time of application
- GED Certificate
- High school transcript
- College transcript
- ACT/SAT scores)
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The scholarship will fund $10,000 each for two students who win the scholarship program.
The scholarship application period is open on May 15 and application closed on June 20, 2017, scholarship checks issued: August 2017.
Link for More Information: