The Boustany Foundation is pleased to announce the Harvard MBA Scholarship. This scholarship has benefits accruing up to $95,000 in scholarships and is available to candidates from all countries. Candidates of Lebanese origin have priority.
Read through for all that this scholarship entails. Also, get to know your stance on the eligibility criteria.
About Harvard MBA Scholarship
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs and is taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
The Harvard Boustany MBA Scholarship is awarded every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School. Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners. Financial aid amounts are US$90,000 (US$45,000 per year) tuition, travel, and accommodation related to the internship.
What is the Boustany Foundation?
Established in 2006 by Nabil Boustany and his son Fadi, the Boustany Foundation is present in Switzerland and Monaco. The Foundation aims to contribute to the development and welfare of mankind.
The two entities share a similar vision although each has its own Board of Directors representing a diverse range of nationalities and backgrounds.
Today, the Boustany Foundation is actively engaged in promoting and managing scholarship and aid programs – all of which have ambitious plans for further development, global reach, and scope. New scholarships for talented and promising individuals are progressively being created. Each year more projects that offer opportunities for disadvantaged children are proposed and brought to fruition.
The Scholarship is mainly available for MBA students pursuing the field of Business Administration at Havard University.
The Harvard University MBA Scholarship in the USA, 2020 is hosted at Harvard University, USA.
The scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounts to US$90,000 (US$45,000 per year) towards tuition fees.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
These scholarships are available to International Studies. However, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent in the USA.
The number of offers is not specified
Eligibility for Scholarship
In order to participate in the candidature, the candidate must meet all the criteria:
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
- Nationality: Students of any nation (priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent) can apply for these MBA Harvard scholarships.
- If you wish to apply, you can send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University.
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. A candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
The completed application packet must be submitted at Admissions@boustany-foundation.org
The Application Deadline for the submission is May 31, 2021.
- NTHS Jon H. Poteat Scholarship
- Global Diversity Undergraduate Scholarships
- Koch scholarship for Undergraduate Students
- MBA Scholarships at DIT College of Business for International Students in Ireland
- AAUW Bursaries & Scholarships in South Africa
- IRB Barcelona PhD4MD Research Fellowships Training Programm for Medical Doctors in Spain
- Euro-Mediterranean Award for Dialogue Between Cultures
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.