The Hansjoerg Wyss Foundation is calling for applications for Hansjoerg Wyss Foundation Grants for International Students in Switzerland, 2018 to students wishing to pursue Bachelor or Master Studies at l’Ecole cantonale d’art du Valais (ECAV). Students from the continents of Africa, Asia, and Latin America are eligible to apply for this grant.
Located in the heart of the Alps and in the centre of Europe, l’Ecole cantonale d’art du Valais offers high-quality education in graphic design (secondary education graphic designer–MPA) and visual arts (Bachelor, Master, MAS).
Offers are available to students wishing to pursue Bachelor or Master Studies at ECAV.
Field of study:
Grants will provide support to visual art students
The Wyss grant covers tuition fees, accommodation, equipment costs and day-to-day expenses. It is awarded for one year and is renewable based on one of the student’s satisfactory results.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Students from the continents of Africa, Asia, and Latin America are eligible to apply for this grant.
- Applicants must be willing to pursue Bachelor or Master studies at ECAV.
- Must be students from the continents of Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
- Grants are awarded on the basis of candidates’ artistic merit and cover Bachelor (Fine Arts) and Master (Master of Arts in Public Spheres) programs.
- Candidates applying for a Wyss grant for the Bachelor program must be under the age of 30.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level.
29th March 2018, for the Bachelor program and 10th April 2018 for the Master program.
How to Apply: For enrolment on the Master (MAPS), candidates must in addition provide:
- A copy of the Bachelor degree from a school of art
- A research project (1 page) having a connection with the public sphere
- Submission of documents must be by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must contain the following documents:
- Application form duly completed
- Application form for the Bachelor program or the Master program
- Covering letter
- Letter of recommendation from a professor or head of an art institution.
- Curriculum vitae
- A portfolio of recent artistic work
- Copies of qualifications (school-leaving certificate, baccalaureate)
- Copy of passport
- 1 passport photo
To access other opportunities, click Africa Scholarships