SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Hanban Scholarship for International Students to Study In China
The Confucius Institute of the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart of the Sacred Heart invites applications for the Hanban Scholarship for International Students to Study In China 2018. Otherwise known as Confucius Institute Scholarship.
This is open to Non-Chinese students for the 2018/2019 academic session. Hanban Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students at Catholic University in China, 2018
Below they provide a brief overview of scholarships: Confucius Institute Scholarship.
What You Need To Know About Confucius Institute Scholarships
Worth of Award
- University fees
- Accommodation in a double room inside a university student or a housing grant of about 700 RMB per month;
- Multi-risk insurance for foreign students in China. We recommend an additional policy.
- Monthly grant provided by the host university for: (grant not granted for grants 5)
- 2,500 RMB for scholarships nr. 2, nr. 3 and nr. 4
- RMB 3,000 for scholarships n. 1
Scholarships do not cover:
- Travel expenses / visa
- Accommodation other than basic accommodation on campus
- All expenses not listed in the announcement
Scholarship is Taken IN:
Non-chinese students/ international students
LEVEL OF STUDY:
Non-Chinese students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Create your own account on the Confucius Institute Scholarship website http://cis.chinese.cn
- Read carefully all the information on the site, including descriptions of the host universities and their specializations;
- Complete and upload the Confucius Institute Scholarship Application form online :
a. Indicate “Confucius Institute at Catholic University of the Sacred Heart” as a ‘recommending institute’;
b. indicate Prof. Elisa Maria Giunipero as ” referee “;
- Upload all required documentation online by 30 May 2018
The Confucius Institute of the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart is only required to check that the applications are complete and comply with the requirements indicated by Hanban.
NB: It is the student’s responsibility to complete his registration online by the deadline for submitting the application indicated below.
Deadline: applications close May 30, 2018