Each year, a high school student or college student wins a $10,000 Hach & Rose scholarship. To become a beneficiary of this scholarship, find out the eligibility requirements and application procedure in this article.
The injury lawyers of Hach & Rose, LLP have assembled a reputation because of the go-to law business for hurt individuals in New York City.
Our commitment to people who have already been injured because of a catastrophic injury is unwavering, and we all are proud of these verdicts and obligations we’ve won on behalf of our customers.
See the table of contents below for highlights of necessary information.
About Hach & Rose
The entire team at Hach & Rose, LLP strongly believe in giving back to our community by any means we can. That’s why we created the 10,000 Jack & Rose, LLP Annual College Scholarship.
It gives this scholarship in the name of our customers, whose potency through adversity after putting up with a serious accident is an inspiration to us each day.
Hach & Rose, LLP is pleased to designate Brenda Lewis as the honoree in their very first yearly college scholarship. As the cost of education is rising annually, we created this scholarship to assist graduating kids, or latest school pupils, with the costs of attending college or graduate school.
We expect that this scholarship may facilitate a few of the burdens that students face while encouraging themselves and shouldering a heavy workload in faculty.
The Hach & Rose Scholarship is for high school or college students who are pursuing their studies in the United States.
The Hach & Rose Scholarship is to be hosted in the United States. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States.
The scholarship benefit for the Hach & Rose Scholarship is a cash prize that amounts to $10,000 to help a student who’s a graduating senior in high school or in good standing with their university, college, community college, or grad school in the United States.
The Hach & Rose Scholarship are available strictly to all US citizens. Read also if you wish to study outside your country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of offer in scholarships is one
Eligibility for Scholarship
To be considered eligible for selection for this scholarship, Candidates would have to meet the following criteria:
- Your life must have been touched by a person injured due to someone else’s negligence.
- You have to be a legal resident of the USA.
- At the date of the award, you have to be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- In the very date of their award, you have to be registered (or accepted with plans to go to) in a college, university, or graduate program in the United States.
- For graduating high school seniors, have a sealed, official transcript in the high school by the time that the scholarship is disbursed on May 15, 2018. (This can definitely replace evidence enrollment and great standing at a college, university, or graduate school)
- Finish the composition based on the prompt below.
How to Apply For Hach and Rose
If you satisfy all the requirements previously, you are eligible to apply for this scholarship. To become a beneficiary, write an essay on the topic explained below.
“Your life was touched in some manner by an individual that was hurt in an accident caused by another person’s negligence. Reveal the way the event impacted your life, and what you heard or how you might have grown as a result.”
Length of Essay:
The amount of this essay must be no more than 2500 words.
Scholarship Application Procedures
Applicants should send the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline of Scholarship
Currently, the Hach & Rose Scholarship is closed. But we shall keep you informed on the next time of resumption.
With respect to the entire team in Hach & Rose, LLP in addition to our valued clients, we’re happy to present this scholarship to a deserving student each year. We enjoy reading the essay entry, and we wish you all the very best of luck with your studies!
You can begin the application for Scholarship and also get more information about for Official Rules, by clicking on the link
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
- Study MBA in China: Top 5 Universities, Academic Requirements, Scholarships, Tuition & Student Visa
- $100,000 Direct TextBook Scholarship
- Abbott and Fenner Scholarship
- JIMMY RANE SCHOLARSHIP | UPDATED
- $100,000 Siemens Competition for High School Students
- Burger King Scholars Program