The Government of Guangdong China is Delighted to award Scholarships to outstanding Foreign Students in China. The program is intended to encourage students around the globe to study in Guangdong, promote development of Guangdong High Education Management of Foreign Students, and advance International influence of Guangdong High Education. The application date will be every October.
Nationality: international students
Where: Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, China
Scholarship award: ￥10000per year
- You need to be applicants who are overseas students, supply valid foreign passport and visa.
- You are undergraduate students currently reading in full-time courses and with formal academic qualification.
- You are not older than 40 years old.
- You passed all subjects of compulsory courses and no disciplinary records in the last academic year.
- You do not receive any other scholarship.
What do you need to submit?
- School attendance certificate（Academic Affairs Office）
- Undergraduate transcript（Academic Affairs Office）
- One copy of Foreign passport, including pages of personal information and valid visa
To apply: online
Application date: Every October