Rennes School of Business is inviting applications for the GRP scholarships from International applicants. Scholarships are available for international and French applicants for the academic year 2017-2018.
Rennes School of Business is an international Business School located in Rennes (Brittany, France). Its aims to “prepare, through education and research, innovative and responsible managers to perform in a global environment”.
Applicants must have good knowledge of French and English language.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to students enrolled in one of the School’s fee paying programmes: Bachelor (IBPM), Master in Management (PGE), Master of Arts in International Business (MAIB), and Masters of Science (MSc).
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the school.
Scholarship Award: 4 categories of laureates will be selected:
- 6000 € for the Excellent class
- 3000 € for the 1st class
- 2000 € for the 2nd class
- 1000 € for the 3rd class
Scholarships can be taken in France
Eligibility: The Scholarship is open to:
- International and French Applicants admitted on one of the Master Programmes (MSc-MA),
- International Applicants on the Master in Management (PGE)
- International Applicants admitted on the IBPM 1st year.
Nationality: International and French applicants are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: For all the masters’ programmes, students must have reached at least a bachelor degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have good knowledge of French and English language.
How to Apply:
- Documents required for Scholarship ‘‘Global’’ and Scholarship ‘‘Pioneer”:
- Personal Statement enhancing either applicant’s Global character or their Pioneer’s vision through significant experiences and
- Future professional goals
- Copy of Language test or Gmat test (if any)
Documents required for Scholarship “Responsible”:
- Copy of passport
- ID photo
- Statement of purpose
- Academic transcripts 2016-2017
Application Deadline: May 26, , June 23, and July 23, Annually