SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Rennes School of Business is inviting applications for the GRP scholarships from International applicants. Scholarships are available for international and French applicants for the academic year 2017-2018.
Rennes School of Business is an international Business School located in Rennes (Brittany, France). Its aims to “prepare, through education and research, innovative and responsible managers to perform in a global environment”.
Applicants must have good knowledge of French and English language.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to students enrolled in one of the School’s fee paying programmes: Bachelor (IBPM), Master in Management (PGE), Master of Arts in International Business (MAIB), and Masters of Science (MSc).
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the school.
Scholarship Award: 4 categories of laureates will be selected:
- 6000 € for the Excellent class
- 3000 € for the 1st class
- 2000 € for the 2nd class
- 1000 € for the 3rd class
Scholarships can be taken in France
Eligibility: The Scholarship is open to:
- International and French Applicants admitted on one of the Master Programmes (MSc-MA),
- International Applicants on the Master in Management (PGE)
- International Applicants admitted on the IBPM 1st year.
Nationality: International and French applicants are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: For all the masters’ programmes, students must have reached at least a bachelor degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have good knowledge of French and English language.
How to Apply:
- Documents required for Scholarship ‘‘Global’’ and Scholarship ‘‘Pioneer”:
- Personal Statement enhancing either applicant’s Global character or their Pioneer’s vision through significant experiences and
- Future professional goals
- Copy of Language test or Gmat test (if any)
Documents required for Scholarship “Responsible”:
- Copy of passport
- ID photo
- Statement of purpose
- Academic transcripts 2016-2017
Application Deadline: May 26, , June 23, and July 23, Annually