Entrepreneurs are welcome to apply for the GrowthAfrica Acceleration Programme for early stage Entrepreneurs in east Africa 2018, worthy of note is the eligibility criteria
Applications are now open for the 2018 GrowthAfrica Acceleration Programmein Ethiopia, Zambia, Kenya and Uganda. The objective of the programme is to scale ventures, make them investment ready and to develop entrepreneurial leadership. We are targeting ambitious, committed and innovative entrepreneurs.
- IT/mobile solutions
- Renewable energy
- Construction and affordable housing
- Water & sanitation
- Renewable energy
The total value of these copious resources is in excess of USD 50,000 per participating venture – but we naturally do not expect you to pay this upfront. But we do think it is fair that the success we inevitably will co-create with you is shared – so we ask all ventures to pay us subsequently by sharing:
- 1% of your revenue
- 2% of your equity
- 3% of investments raised
We only expect this from you if we help you:
- Double your revenue or
- Triple your profit or
- Help you raise at least USD 250,000
Growth Africa are looking for ambitious, committed and innovative entrepreneurs whose post-revenue businesses are creating a positive impact in the communities they work in, either through their products or services or business model – particularly if:
- You already have an innovative product or service in the market and have paying customers
- You have a team of co-founders with a balanced skillset, who are ambitious, talented, committed and willing to learn from their peers and the GrowthAfrica team
- Your team have a burning desire to make the business the next big thing and scale internationally and making the business an impactful multimillion dollar success story
Programme and methodology
- The programme consists of a 5-days’ boot camp and then subsequently six 3-days workshops where we establish the foundation and equip you with tools to diagnose your business and devise strategies to optimize your business in all conceivable areas.
- After each workshop you will work in-company with the assistance of your mentor, growth catalyst, financial modeller and sages to implement your new strategies and innovations – boosting your growth trajectory in significant ways.
- Workshops are out Wednesday-Friday every four weeks, providing you with time to apply what you learned, plan and prepare for the next workshop, and keep your focus running and developing your business.
For More Information: