Last updated on June 21st, 2017 at 11:25 am
Offers are up for the Green Alley Award, for creative green start-ups or eco-entrepreneurs from around the globe. A range of interesting benefits will be given to the winners including cash of 30,000 Euros.
Are you a green start-up or eco-entrepreneur with a brilliant idea in the green and circular economy sector? Then apply now for the Green Alley Award 2017 and become one of Europe’s leading sustainable start-ups. You can apply for the Green Alley Award no matter what stage of development your business has reached, whether you are a founder with a rough idea or a small business. The aim of an award is to find creative people with innovative ideas about how to turn waste into a sustainable business model. The winner will get a cash prize of 7000 € and much more.
Beside beautifully up-cycled award trophy, the one and only Green Alley Award winner receive up to 30,000 Euros in cash and services:
- A cash prize of 7000 €
- Rent-free space in our co-working space in Berlin for six months
- Customized one-day workshop with a topic to choose (E-Commerce/Online-Marketing and -Strategies or Organizational development)
- The possibility to receive crowdfunding, or to take part in a UK accelerator program
- The possibility to pitch in front of the Green Alley management board for an investment
Level and Area of Studies: Not specified.
Place of Study: Any
Eligibility and Criteria
- You can apply for the Green Alley if you are a founder with a rough idea or a small business just starting to grow.
- The award is open for start-ups from all around the world interested in entering the European market.
European Start-ups are eligible to apply”
To apply, candidates are required to follow the given steps as described at this link.
25 July 2017.