Green Alley Award 2019
Green Alley Award is the prize for start-ups and entrepreneurs in the circular economy. The Green Alley program mission is to turn the linear into a circular economy and change the waste and recycling industry as we know it today.
This annual European prize was launched in 2014 by the Landbell Group, the world’s leading provider of environmental services, together with German crowdfunding pioneer Seedmatch.
Over time, more and more partners have joined: Bethnal Green Ventures, an accelerator program for UK startups that uses technology in a sustainable way, and R2Pi, a European Horizon 2020 project on business models circular.
More About the Green Alley Award 2019
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
Green Alley program is hosted by Green Alley in London.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the UK, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK
Green Alley program Worth
A one-day event in Berlin offers excellent networking and learning opportunities. The grand finale of the evening offers many benefits to the six finalists and the only winner:
- Expert comments on the circular economy and start-up mentors
- Networking opportunities and new business contacts
- Pitch to potential investors and the media
Winner: 25,000 euros in cash
Green Alley Award Program Reward:
- A one-day workshop to prepare candidates for a perfect advertisement
- Option for a crowdfunding campaign with Seedmatch or partner platforms
- Individual support for candidates and their campaign thanks to an exclusive media package and budget.
Eligibility for Green Alley Award 2019
For a startup to be eligible for the Green Alley program,
- Startups based in Europe, who want to face global waste, by
- Digital Circular Economy Solutions;
- Recycling solutions;
- Ideas for waste prevention.
How to Apply for Green Alley Award 2019 Application
To apply, please fill out the application form and Upload your customized pitch deck
Please follow our guidelines to give your Green Alley Award 2019 application the best chance of success!
Green Alley Award 2019 Application Deadline
Green Alley Award 2019 Application Closing date is June 25, 2019
- 2019 U.S Embassy Rwanda Woman of Courage Award
- Grant MacEwan United World College (UWC) Scholarships
- 15 Scholarships for Cote d’Ivoire to Study in UK 2019-2020
- Fully Funded Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships in UK 2018
- 2019 Green Initiative Fellowship for Eco-Conscious Solutions
- Paradigm Challenge Scholarship Contest 2019-2020
- Volvo Group Scholarship Program in Sweden 2019-2020
- £15,000 Mak Family Scholarship at Swansea University, UK 2019
- 15 Scholarships for Gabon to Study in Finland 2019-2020
- Get a PhD Without Masters
Green Alley Award for Startups 2019 [Fully Funded]
Green Alley Award 2019 is the prize for start-ups and entrepreneurs in the circular economy. the award worth 25,000 euros. APPLY NOW!