If you are seeking grants to fund your studies, apply for the Great Lakes Educational Loan Services, Inc.
Great Lakes National usually assist students in eligible STEM major—science, technology, engineering, or mathematics. Great Lakes National Scholarship Program offers up to 825 awards of $2,500 into eligible new and continuing students.
The award could be utilized to cover only undergraduate or graduate education-related expenses.
Level/Field of Study
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The Great Lakes National Scholarship will take place in the USA by Great Lakes Educational Loan Services, Inc. and administered by Scholarship Management Services, a division of Scholarship America.
GreatLakes is a non-profit company that is focused on helping make college possible. They make successful student loan repayment possible, in partnership with all the U.S. Department of Education and lenders.
There are other US Scholarships available for International students in 2020. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2020 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
Great Lakes National Scholarship 2020 application is open to United States citizens or permanent residents.
Aside from the Great Lakes National Scholarship 2020, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the Great Lakes National Scholarship 2020, the applicants should register themselves through the specified link:
To be qualified for the Great Lakes National Scholarship 2020, applicants must:
- Be a high school graduate or senior, or current postsecondary undergraduate – or graduate- degree student.
- Be a student who intends to register full-time in a licensed, non-profit two-year or four-year university, college, or vocational-technical school the 2020-2021 academic calendar year.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- have the ability and be willing to demonstrate financial need by providing documentation from the latest tax return filed by the student or student’s parents.
- Apply in a qualified/eligible STEM- science, technology, engineering, or mathematics major.
The Great Lakes National Scholarships program offer up to 825 awards of $2,500 into new and continuing students who are successful.
The Great Lakes National Scholarship application form needs to be among the very first 20,000 submitted electronically by 11:59 p.m. Central Time, April 6. Once 20,000 applications have been submitted, the application phase will be over.
Currently, the Great Lakes Scholarship program has been put on hold. However, for more information on the reopening of the scholarship, applicants should apply here
- Department of Defense Stem Scholarship | USA
- Sugar Industry Scholarship at Sugar Research Institute in Australia
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in the UK for Students from Developing Countries
- 24 fully funded scholarships for developing countries
- 35 university scholarships for developing countries
- 15 Best Civil Engineering Schools in Canada
- Palumbo Family Foundation Scholarship
- $500 CareerFitter Scholarship
- $41,000 DoD SMART Scholarships for STEM Undergraduates in the US [UPDATED]
- Masergy STEM Scholarship [worth $5000]
- Top 20 Masters Scholarship for Marketing Students
- 30 scholarships To Study In Ukraine For International Students.
- International Student Scholarships at Kettering University in USA
- 10 Best Medicine Scholarships in Germany for Students from Developing Countries
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.