SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
South Africans are invited to apply for the Grant Thornton Trainee Accountant (CA)SA Traineeship for South Africans 2019, only eligible persons will be considered for this program
Grant Thornton is one of the worlds leading organizations of independent Assurance, Tax and Advisory firms. With our unique culture and opportunities our organization is a place where you can grow, we can help you make a difference everyday. GT can provide you with an exciting opportunity to commence your Training contract in 2019. Obtain exposure across diverse industries in a professional dynamic and supportive environment.
Type: Traineeship program
Industries Accounting & Auditing
Country: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Certificate in the Theory of Accountancy (CTA) from a SAICA accredited university.
- Good knowledge of auditing and accounting principles.
- Ability to build good relationship with clients.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to plan, organize and control.
- Initiative, enthusiasm and drive
- Poise and professional appearance.
- Complete work assigned by the auditor in charge ensuring that the purpose of work undertaken is understood.
- Perform various task at the client including vouching material entries, auditing of cash and bank, auditing fixed assets, performing a systems description and walk through and auditing income statements.
- Notify the auditor in charge of problems encountered.
- Maintain time records.
- Supervise the work performed by less experienced assistants.
Application Deadline: June 26th 2018
For More Information: