University of the Arts London is glad to announce it’s Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships 2020. The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships have been established through generous contributions from LVMH. The scholarship will be assessed on the basis of financial need and academic merit, and are a contribution towards living costs and expenses.
UAL offers a wide range of scholarships, bursaries, and awards provided through generous donations from individuals, companies and philanthropic charities, as well as from University funds.
University of the Arts London (UAL) is a world top 6 university for art and design according to the QS World University Rankings®. It is Europe’s largest specialist art and design university, with over 19,000 students from more than 130 countries. Established in 2004, UAL brings together six esteemed arts, design, fashion, and media Colleges, which were founded in the 19th and early 20th centuries:
- Camberwell College of Arts
- Central Saint Martins
- Chelsea College of Arts
- London College of Communication
- London College of Fashion
- Wimbledon College of Arts
UAL scholarships give students unique opportunities to learn, create, research and innovate across a whole range of disciplines and at all levels – covering everything from drama, graphics and interior design to fashion and fine art.
With a teaching staff made up of professional artists, practitioners, designers, critics and theorists, UAL is one of the world’s leading specialist creative universities.
Each College has its own culture, philosophy, and focus.
- What You Need To Know About The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships at University of the Arts London
- LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY:
- HOST NATIONALITY:
- ELIGIBLE NATIONALITY:
- SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS:
- Application Deadline
- WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
What You Need To Know About The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships at University of the Arts London
UAL graduates go on to work and shape creative industries worldwide, and the university has launched the careers of many creative and cultural leaders, including over half of all Turner Prize nominees.
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY:
The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships is available to study MA Fashion Communication at the University of the Arts London.
The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships can be taken in the U.K. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for your Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
Home, EU, or International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships award of £18,000 each is available to one Home, EU or International student accepted on the MA Fashion Communication course at Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London for the 2020 academic year.
Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships Eligibility:
To be eligible for The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships, students must be:
Accepted on the MA Fashion Communication course at Central Saint Martins, commencing January.
How To Apply For The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships
Applications must be made online. You will need to fill in an online application form In addition to the online application form; you will need to send the following supplementary material:
- For theory/ journalism based pathways, please provide an essay/written project of what you consider to be your best work for the Selection Panel to review and send via dropbox to scholarship applications-at-arts.ac.uk with an introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work, methodology and inspiration.
- For image-based pathways, please provide an electronic portfolio sent via Dropbox to scholarship applications-at-arts.ac.uk containing 1 PDF document, which should be an example of what you consider to be your best work for the Selection Panel to review, and must include:
- Title page with your name and course title
- Introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work
- Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labeled and annotated as appropriate.
- A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A professional reference
- Household income evidence (please see online application form for more information)
- Evidence of financial hardship* (if applicable)
- Evidence of medical condition (where appropriate)
This scholarship is not ongoing. But the application for the scholarship closes on August annually.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- HEC Hungary Scholarships for Pakistani Students, 2020(Opens in a new browser tab)
- MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2020: scholarship.mtn.com.gh(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Alan Fletcher Masters Scholarship at University of the Arts London, UK, 2018(Opens in a new browser tab)
- $5,000 Amazon Student Scholarship program 2020 | UPDATED(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Algerian Government Scholarships 2020(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Latest Updates on Masters Degree Energy Engineering at TU Berlin(Opens in a new browser tab)
- AFRIKA KOMMT Fellowship for African Students in Germany, 2020(Opens in a new browser tab)
- MBA Scholarships At Cork University Business School in Ireland 2020 (Opens in a new browser tab)
- University of the West of Scotland Masters Scholarship in North Cyprus, 2020