Helmholtz Graduate School Environmental Health (HELENA) and the Association of the Friends and Supporters of Helmholtz Zentrum München (VdFF) is offering the Graduate Student Award. These awards will be granted for three outstanding dissertations in the fields of Health and Environmental Research.
The Graduate Students’ Award is supported by the Helmholtz Graduate School Environmental Health (HELENA) and the Association of the Friends and Supporters of Helmholtz Zentrum München (VdFF).
HELENA – an investment in the future: The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks.
Course Level: Awards are available for pursuing the research programme.
Study Subject: The awards will be granted in the fields of Health and Environmental Research.
Scholarship Award: They are endowed with a certificate and € 1,500 each.
Number of Scholarships: There are three scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility: The doctoral degree procedure at the universities has to be completed between January 2015 and July 2017. Dissertations may be submitted only once in the Graduate Students’ Award competition.
Nationality: Citizens from Germany are eligible to apply.
How to Apply: For a successful application, please send the following documents per E-mail:
- Electronic version (pdf) of the dissertation
- Abstract of the dissertation (maximum one page)
- Letter of recommendation from the supervisor at the Center (maximum one page)
- Scan of the doctoral degree certificate
- Brief CV with information about special scientific activities (publications, posters/presentations at conferences, etc.)
- Pdf files of relevant publications concerning the dissertation
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 30, 2017.