SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The European Investment Bank is organizing a Graduate Recruitment And Development (GRAD) programme with an objective of helping graduates looking to gain early professional “hands-on” experience in the Bank of the European Union and major international financial player.
The EIB, the European Union’s bank, in the framework of its GRAD programme, is seeking to recruit for its General Secretariat (SG), Advisory Services Department (AS), European PPP Expertise Centre (EPEC), at its headquarters in Luxembourg.
- Carry out research and data analysis to support the EPEC’s networking activities, PPP policy and upstream PPP project work
- Work with EPEC advisers on the preparation and delivery of EPEC events, including coordinating EPEC’s contribution to external events (e.g. presentations)
- Assist in updating EPEC’s PPP databases, updating them with relevant market information on a regular basis, in particular enhancing the finance details
- Support EPEC’s Business Analyst to design new databases (or other means) to record and track progress of PPP projects through the project cycle and current refinancing activity
- Identify and document trends in infrastructure financing at the international level
he graduate contract will be for a fixed monthly basic salary, currently set at € 3,562.91. It will offer benefits such Health and Pension Scheme coverage, accident insurance and, if applicable, family allowances. The salary is subject to EU community tax.
- University degree(s) in a relevant field, such as finance or economics, preferably supplemented by post-graduate studies
- Knowledge of the financial/economic aspects of PPPs, project finance and/or, potentially, other complex infrastructure investments
- An understanding of how sound PPPs can contribute to improving the delivery of public services in the EU
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential, knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage
- A high level of proficiency in MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Power-point) is essential
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Application Deadline: March 26, 2017