Offers are up for an Ongoing Graduate Analyst Programme 2017 at BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB). Check for Eligibility an Apply as soon as Possible.
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. The focus on Graduate Development offers first class training and support for bright and ambitious individuals. You will begin with induction training before moving into your first rotation within Financial Institutions Coverage (FIC). Your rotations will have been planned to ensure that you develop a broader skillset and understanding of the business area.
The Financial Institutions Coverage (FIC) team is a global coverage group specialising in the Financial Institutions sector. The team is responsible for managing the senior, global relationships with major banks and insurance companies, as well as the world’s largest asset managers, hedge funds and pension funds. The team comprises 220 professionals, located in countries across the globe.
This is an exciting opportunity for a rotational Graduate Programme position within our Financial Institutions Coverage business line (two 12-month rotation.
As a graduate, your role will be to assist and support the FIC bankers in their efforts to promote all of the Bank’s business lines, both domestically and globally. These products cover the full array of the bank’s wide offering to our institutional clients, including: a broad range of Fixed Income and Equity Derivative products, M&A, Equity Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets, Portfolio Structuring, Securities Services and Cash Management & Trade Finance. The close proximity and location alongside Corporate Finance at times allows scope for involvement in some high-impact strategic projects.
Your role will include:
- working with the bankers and product lines when appropriate to analyse and assess client financial dynamics and current market trends
- background / pitch preparation: Providing research material and analysis for product specific marketing opportunities, as well as for meetings with Chief Executives, Chief Financial Officers of major household names.
- maintaining knowledge of the regulatory, and competitive environment within each business sector
- responsibility for detailed and accurate input on all credit aspects of a counterparty, as well as specific transactions
- internal relationship responsibility: working closely with internal product lines and stakeholders / support desks / credit / legal / compliance in order to maintain a reciprocal flow of information
- working closely with bankers on client actions plans and budgets, as well as supporting bankers and clients on Know Your Client (KYC) topics
- responsibility for keeping client management tools, such as the Client Relationship Management system, updated, maintaining accurate databases and client data monitoring.
Competitive Salary (expected to be around £48,000 per year)
- Strong Degree/Masters, preferably in a financial/business-related discipline
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in English
- Strong interest in Financial Institutions and global markets in general
- Be a role model, supporting and fostering a culture of good conduct
- Demonstrate proactivity, transparency, and accountability for identifying and managing conduct risks
- Consider the implications of your actions on colleagues
Eligible Regions: Not Specified
Application Deadline: April 30, 2017