Government of Mauritius African undergraduate Scholarships
As part of its commitment to promoting high-level capacity building throughout the continent, the Government of Mauritius grants scholarships to deserving students who are located in the member states of the African Union or in African Union countries. Commonwealth Africa. The African undergraduate Scholarships covers tuition fees and you can also earn a living while studying there. Take your time and go through this content, the World Scholarship Forum Team has arranged all the details you need to win the Mauritius Government Scholarships which includes Study in Mauritius for International Students, Government university in Mauritius, and many more.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2020
- Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries
- Scholarships For Developing Countries
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
All You Need To Know About Mauritius Government Scholarships
Level / Field of Study
The Mauritius Government Scholarships is open to Bachelor, Master, PhD degree programs.
Duration of the scholarship:
- Undergraduate Diploma Three (3) years
- Undergraduate Degree Four (4) years
- Master’s Two (2) years
- Ph.D. Three (3) years
The African undergraduate Scholarships is hosted in Mauritius.
There are other Mauritius Scholarships available for International students in 2020.
The African undergraduate Scholarships is open to females from sub-Saharan Africa.
Aside from the Government of Mauritius African undergraduate Scholarships, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
The scholarship helps successful candidates pay tuition and earn a living while studying in Mauritius. Furthermore, the airfare, by the most economical route, from the country of origin at the beginning of studies and back to the country of origin at the end of the studies will be covered. This will be valid for travel from the country of origin at the beginning of the studies and back to the country of origin upon successful completion of studies.
Eligibility For African undergraduate Scholarships
- Applicants should be above 18 years of age and should not have reached their 26th birthday at the closing date of application;
- For Master’s programmes, applicants should not have reached 35 years and,
- for PhD programmes, applicants should not have reached 45 years by the closing date of application
- Applicants must have applied for full-time on-campus studies at any public Tertiary Education Institution in Mauritius for academic year starting in 2020;
- The scholarship will be for a maximum of four (4) years or the minimum course duration whichever is lesser.
- Candidates should have successfully completed end of secondary school to be eligible and should satisfy the minimum grade requirements as indicated below: : (i) 24 points at GCE A – Level which will be computed on the basis of the following grades obtained in three Principal subjects: A+=10, A=9, B=8, C=7, D=6 & E=5; OR (ii) at least an overall average of 70% or an overall average of, 14/20; OR (iii) criteria equivalent to (i) or (ii) above.
- In case the language of instruction is not English in the qualifying examination, the candidate will have to provide a valid TOEFL or IELTS test results with a minimum score not less than 550 or 5.5 respectively, or appropriate proof of English Language proficiency.
Qualification entry requirements
- Candidates who are already holders of an undergraduate degree will NOT be eligible under this scholarship scheme.
- Self-financing candidates already studying in Mauritius in will NOT be eligible under this Scholarship scheme.
How To Apply For The Mauritius Government Scholarships
Deadline For African undergraduate Scholarships
- Electronic application to be submitted: 18th February 2020
- Hard copies to be submitted: 25th February 2020
- Electronic application to be submitted: 15th April 2020
- Hard copies to be submitted: 29th April 2020
For Information and application on the Government of Mauritius African undergraduate Scholarships. Click on the link below:
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Microsoft Interns4Afrika Internship Program
- Stanford Africa MBA Fellowship
- Macquarie University Africa Development Scholarship in Australia
- David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships for African Students
- University of Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
- TOP COUNTRIES THAT PROVIDE FREE EDUCATION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- University of Sussex, Chancellor’s International Scholarships in UK