Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: The program will prioritize the following disciplines for 2017/2018:
- The sciences, including biology, chemistry, physics, and mathematics
- Medicine, nursing, and midwifery
- Engineering, including construction, civil, electrical, and mechanical engineering;
- Geology and mining;
- Information technology; and
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Liberia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit, and applicants must have a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above. For students graduating from high school, who does not receive a GPA, a total average mark of 80% is required.
- Female students and students with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. Application forms and further information are available at the County Education Office in each county.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: For students graduating from high school, who does not receive a GPA, a total average mark of 80% is required.
English language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The Government of Liberia is committed to ensuring that educational opportunities are equally available to students from all communities across the country. Therefore, application forms can be picked up, and applications submitted, at County Education Offices. Inquiries can also be directed to the Division of Scholarships at the Ministry of Education on cell numbers: 0886-547-655 and 0886-522-990.
Application Deadline: Applications close on June 2, 2017.