The Government of Hungary is delighted to call for applications for the Government Of Hungary Scholarship 2021. Eligible persons are welcome to send in their applications. This is in collaboration with The Food and Agricultural Organization FAO of the United Nations.
The scholarship is designed for students from selected countries pursuing some master of science degree courses for the 2021 academic session in Hungary
- What You Need to Know About The scholarship
What You Need to Know About The scholarship
The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger. Our goal is to achieve food security for all and make sure that people have regular access to enough high-quality food to lead active healthy lives.
With over 194 member states, FAO works in over 130 countries worldwide. We believe that everyone can play a part in ending hunger.
The Scholarship is an aid program for the Students in the selected regions of the world. Hungary is the destination to allow a cultural flow within Students from other communities of the world.
Level/ Area of Study
The following Master of Science degree courses are being offered in English for the 2021 Academic Year:
- Animal Husbandry Engineering (University of Debrecen)
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering (Szent István University)
- Environmental Engineering (Szent István University)
The Scholarship is to be taken in Hungary. The following universities and faculties are participating:
- University of Debrecen, Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences and Environmental Management
- Szent István University, Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
Worth Of Government Of Hungary Scholarship 2021
- application and tuition fees throughout the study period with basic books and notes;
- dormitory accommodation;
- subsistence costs;
- health insurance.
Residents (who must be nationals) of the following countries are eligible to apply for the Scholarship Programme:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Chad, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Namibia, Nigeria, North-Korea, Palestine, the Philippines, Serbia, Somalia, South-Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
Requirements For Government Of Hungary Scholarship 2021
The selection process as described below applies to scholarships beginning in September 2021.
Student selection will take place in two phases:
Phase 1: FAO will pre-screen candidates and submit applications to the Ministry of Agriculture of Hungary that will send them to the corresponding University as chosen by the 2 applicants. Students must submit only COMPLETED dossiers. Incomplete dossiers will not be considered. Files without names will not be processed.
Phase 2: Selected candidates may be asked to take a written or oral English examination as part of the admission procedure. The participating Universities will run a further selection process and inform each of the successful candidates. Student selection will be made by the Universities only, without any involvement on the part of FAO. Selected students will also be notified by the Ministry.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following criteria
- Citizenship and residency of one of the eligible countries
- Excellent school achievements
- English language proficiency (for courses taught in English)
- Good health
- Age (candidates under 30 are preferred)
- Courses will be offered provided the minimum number of students is reached.
- See Also:
- Fully Funded: Master Degree in Italy
- Fully-funded Nursing Scholarships for International Students At UCL Denmark 2021
- PhD Scholarship for International Students in UK
- Fully-funded Masters Scholarships for Ethiopians At University of Manchester 2021
How Can I Apply for the Scholarship?
Interested applicants should prepare a dossier to be sent by E-MAIL consisting of:
- Application form duly completed
- A recent curriculum vitae
- A copy of high school/college diploma and transcript/report of study or copy of the diploma attachment
- A copy of a certificate of proficiency in English
- Copies of relevant pages of passport showing expiration date and passport number
- A letter of recommendation
- Statement of motivation
- Health Certificate issued by Medical Doctor
- Certificate of Good Conduct issued by the local police authority.
All submitted documents must be in ENGLISH. Documents submitted in any other language will not be accepted. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that documents are duly translated and certified by a competent office; and that each document is saved with a name that identifies what it is.
Updates on Application deadline will be communicated shortly, please stay tuned
All queries concerning the program or the application process should be E-MAILED to FAO at REU-Scholarship@fao.org
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- Study in Sweden: Chalmers University of Technology Scholarships
- IT Fellowship Program at University of Liechtenstein
- Hamburg University of Applied Sciences Undergraduate and Masters Scholarships – Germany
- FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS: SECRETS, BENEFITS AND HOW TO WIN
- PERSYVAL-Lab Masters and PhD Thesis in Mathematics Scholarships in France
- IMT Scholarships for International Students in Dubai
- Fully-funded Nursing Scholarships for International Students At UCL Denmark
- Korean Scholarship for African and Latin American Students in Korea
- Postdoctoral Scholarship in Bioinformatics in Sweden
- American University of Beirut Graduate Scholarship in Health Science
- Dr Murtala Muhammed Scholarship (SHARE THIS)
- Cyprus International Institute of Management Scholarships
- Master of Science at Åbo Akademi University in Finland