SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Governmnet of Holland in her bid to support and promote education is pleased to call for applications for the Government of Holland International Scholarship At Leiden University 2018/2019 , eligible persons are welome to apply and all applications are to be submitted by before the deadline.
About The Netherlands:
Fields of Study:
For talented non-EEA students enrolling in one of the following English-taught Bachelor’s programmes:
- Arts, Media and Society
- Dutch Studies
- International Relations and Organisations
- International Studies
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Global Challenges
- Philosophy: Global and Comparative Perspectives
- Security Studies
- South and Southeast Asian Studies
- Urban Studies
Nationals of non-EEA countries (EEA: All EU countries plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway)
Value of Award:
One-off payment of € 5,000 – which you will receive after arrival in The Netherlands in your first year of studies.
- You are not an EEA passport holder and are not eligible for support from the Dutch study finance system.
- You have never studied at a Dutch university or a Dutch university of applied sciences.
- You have completed your pre-university education outside The Netherlands.
How to Apply:
- Compose a letter of motivation (max. 500 words), in which you describe why you are a talented student, taking into account both your academic achievements and extra-curricular activities (e.g. voluntary work).
- Before 1 February, submit an online application for admission for one of the above-mentioned Bachelor’s progammes at Leiden University.
- Indicate in your online application that you are applying for the Holland Scholarship and upload your scholarship motivation letter where indicated.
Updates on deadline will be communicated soon please stay tuned
Important Notes: The Holland Scholarship is not a full scholarship. Non-EEA Holland Scholarship recipients must still submit ‘proof of sufficient funds’ for their student visa/residence permit application.