GoUNESCO Internship Program 2019
GoUNESCO is offering a 6-month internship program to eligible Undergraduate and Postgraduate students from all nationalities who are interested in learning about heritage.
The GoUNESCO Internship Program (GIP) is GoUNESCO’s global student outreach program. This 6-month program promotes awareness of heritage and culture among young people via fun, educative tasks.
As part of the program, you will be assigned tasks which will make you ex heritage through exploration, research, and interaction with people and organizations. Please visit this link – here – to read about the tasks assigned to interns in the past and current sessions of the program.
Depending on your performance, skills, and your area of specialization, you may be assigned to specific teams with additional responsibilities.
Level/Field of Study:
This UNESCO internship is available to Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
The internship is expected to be done in the applicant’s host country.
The GoUNESCO internship program is available to all nationality.
The internship is unpaid and it requires interns’ full commitment.
- Any undergraduate/postgraduate student who wants to learn more about heritage is welcome to apply! The internship has had all level of students from those studying law, humanities, engineering, and even heritage studies. Whoever you are, this internship program will engage you with heritage in interesting, fun ways.
- Applications are welcome from people of all nationalities, genders, ages – we do not discriminate.
- The program is primarily meant for college students but you can choose to join even if you are not one currently.
How to Apply:
To complete your application, you have to follow the steps below:
- Coordinate and organize a #makeheritagefun activity in your city. When you fill the form below, you will receive instructions on your email on how to organize an activity. You can also check here for activity ideas and tips for coordination.
- Involve your friends, family and other heritage enthusiasts or organizations from your city to participate on Sunday, the 15th of December. Your chances of getting into the internship are higher if there are more people applying from your city, so encourage your friends to apply for the GoUNESCO Internship Program too!
- At the #makeheritagefun activity, share your experiences (photos/videos/etc) on social media – Instagram/facebook/twitter with the #makeheritagefun hashtag. Make sure all participants share too – this is a global campaign – the more shares, better the chance of your activity getting highlighted.
- Important: After coordinating the campaign, write a report (format will be shared) – includes details about the heritage location, and more importantly, your experience organizing the #makeheritagefun activity – upload it here. You can add any number of pictures. Write as detailed an article as possible – instead of text, you can upload videos, embed slideshows, videos, etc too. Do not copy from the internet, always credit if you use external images (original source – google is not a source).
If you have any queries, email us at [email protected].
The deadline for applying for the GoUNESCO Internship program is 25th of December 2019
For More Information on the UNESCO Internship, 2019, Visit the Official Webpage of the GoUNESCO Internship Program 2018
Now that you are here, check out other related internship positions in 2019.
- 15 GOOGLE Internships For Africans 2019 [UPDATED](Opens in a new browser tab)
- 2019 Unilever Internship Programme for young South Africans(Opens in a new browser tab)
- AFRIKA KOMMT Internship Fellowship for Africans 2019(Opens in a new browser tab)
- 10 World Bank Internship Programme 2019 [PAID](Opens in a new browser tab)
- William Morrow Publicity Summer Internship 2019(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Vodacom Internship Programme 2019-2020(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Commonwealth Foundation Internship in London 2018(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Chatham House Internship 2019-2020(Opens in a new browser tab)
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
The GoUNESCO Internship Program 2019 is eligible to all undergraduates and postgraduates to learn heritage. See application details and deadline below.