Women from across the globe are been invited to apply for the Google Women Techmakers Global For International women 2018, all applicants in this regard are advised to ensure that they comp-ly with the eligibility criteria to avoid disqualification.
About Google Women Techmakers Global For International women 2018:
This will be a day-long summit, geared towards increasing visibility, community and resources for women in technology. The event will feature panel discussions with technology leaders, hands on workshops, networking opportunities and more. And, in true Google fashion, there will be plenty of food and excitement. Please note, all content will be delivered in English.
Women Techmakers is Google’s global program and brand for women in technology. Kicked off in 2012 by, then VP of Google[x], Megan Smith, Women Techmakers is now led by Women in Technology Advocate Natalie Villalobos and a global team of Googlers who are passionate about empowering women in technology through increased visibility, community, and resources.
International women program
- Open to individuals of all genders and backgrounds. Google believes in inclusivity both in the workplace and in programs and events they create.
- Attendance is limited to 18+.
This year Google will be piloting travel grants for North America residents who are at least 18 years of age. Winners will receive the following:
- Round trip flight from home airport to IWD Mountain View or IWD New York City;
- Two night stay at hotel in Mountain View (or surrounding city) or New York City.
- Applications should be submitted based on the location of the applicant.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected] with your desired location in the subject and someone from the Google team will be in touch shortly.
Go here to apply!
Deadline: Varies with Location (March 3-April 9, 2018)
For more information, visit Google Women Techmakers Global Event.