If you are capable of handling highly scalable software systems, there is an opportunity for you to take your career to the next level. The Software Engineering Internship in Google 2020 is open for Interns and will hold at Google – Taipei, Taiwan.
Software Engineering Interns on Google create and implement complex IT/computer science solutions, and collaborate on many smaller, globally-responsive projects. This requires research, awareness, interaction and the ability to ask the right questions.
About Software Engineering Interns in Google
Google hires people with a wide range of technical skills, who are ready to tackle some of the biggest technological challenges and influence millions of people.
At Google, engineers are not just revolutionizing research, they’re regularly working on memory, scalability, large-scale applications, and completely new platforms for developers around the world.
From Google Ads to Chrome, from Android to YouTube, from Social to Local, Google engineers make the world a technological leap.
As a software engineer in the Engineering Productivity organization, you use your software design, analysis, and programming skills to create innovative automated test systems.
The test team faces many challenges every day developing and building intelligent systems that examine various use cases and scenarios for a distributed computing infrastructure.
- Apply the knowledge acquired in computer science courses to real-world problems.
- Analyze the information and evaluate the results to find the best solution for effectively solving the problems.
- Create and support a productive and innovative team. This includes working with colleagues, managers, and teams.
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
Level/Field of Study
Opportunity Focus Areas
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Software Engineering
Google LLC is a multinational technology company in the US. They Specialize in Internet-related services and products, including online advertising technologies, search engines, cloud computing, software and hardware.
For more information on the benefits selected, Software Engineering Interns in Google will receive, visit the link provided on the Application link column.
To qualify for the Software Engineering Internship in Google 2020, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently pursuing BS, masters or PhD in computer science or a related technical field at a university.
- Experience with data structures or algorithms.
- Must be enrolled in a full-time study program.
- Returning to the program after the end of the internship.
- Experience with Unix/Linux, Machine Learning, Tensorflow or embedded systems.
- Extensive experience programming in one of the following languages: C, C++, Java and/or Python.
- Permission to work in Taiwan.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Software Engineering Internship in Google 2020 should apply HERE.
The deadline for applications is 1 April 2020.
The Google team will review the applications on a rolling basis and it is in your best interest to apply quickly. Thank you for your patience while we review your application.
For more information on this opportunity, interested applicants should click on the link below:
- 20 Programming Scholarships for International Students
- Internship in HSBC Bank for UAE Nationals
- International Monetary Fund Internship Program
- UN Women Internship Programme | Updated
- Cartoon Network Summer Production Internships
- World Innovation Summit for Education (WISE) Accelerator Programme (Fully-funded to Qatar)
- Summer Research Program at MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- Google Conference and Travel Scholarships [Updated]