Google is at it again, this time they are inviting Kenyan students to apply and participate in the Google Business Internship 2018, worthy of note is the listed criteria
Eligible Fields: Google Business Internship is typically offered in the following business areas:
- GMS Sales and Operations
- Large Customer Sales
- Google Cloud
Value of Internship:
- As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Google for Work, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal, Trust and Safety, or Marketing. Our intern recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your CV and the preferences you indicate on the application form.
- Our internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an impact.
Eligible Countries: Kenya
To be Taken at: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Amsterdam, Netherlands; Copenhagen, Denmark; Bratislava, Slovakia; Prague, Czech Republic; Athens, Greece; Warsaw, Poland; Johannesburg, South Africa; Kiev, Ukraine, 02000; Oslo, Norway; Brussels, Belgium; Helsinki, Finland; Vienna, Austria; Stockholm, Sweden; Dubai – United Arab Emirates; Munich, Germany; Bucharest, Romania; Milan, Italy; Hamburg, Germany; Zagreb, Croatia; Paris, France; Zürich, Switzerland; Moscow, Russia; Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel; Lagos, Nigeria; Lisbon, Portugal; Madrid, Spain; Budapest, Hungary; Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship. Priority is given to students graduating end of 2018 or in 2019 so please include your graduation date on your resume.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing or related fields.
How to Apply: Apply here
Application Deadline: 12th November 2017
Award Provider: Google