Entries are currently been submitted for the Goethe-Zentrum Kampala/ UGCS Grant vprograms for Ugandans 2018, eligible persons are advised to hurry nd apply for this program.
With its rooftop and conference room, Goethe-Zentrum Kampala/ UGCS is offering a platform for locally based projects in the different fields of art and culture. Selected applicants will receive co-funding of 1.000.000 UGX to implement their project in the course of 2018. Please follow the rules and regulations for application below.
This call for projects targets the following disciplines:
- Visual Arts
- Performance Art
- Digital Arts
- Film/ Video Art
- Poetry/Spoken Word
Type: Grants program
Eligible country: Uganda
To be Taken in: Africa
Criteria of eligibility
Eligible projects must:
- be led by individuals living in Uganda being 18 years or above
- be implemented in Uganda
- fall under one of the fields of art mentioned above
Special consideration will be given to projects that:
- use innovative, witty approaches in the field of the arts
- aim to strengthen the creative exchange between artists and different art forms
- address relevant issues of Ugandan society
Projects that cannot be showcased at GZK/ UGCS may exceptionally be considered if the applicant can explain the necessity for a different venue.
- A project grant amounting to 1.000.000 UGX max.
- Our rooftop terrace or conference room as a venue free of charge
- Support in improving the project’s concept, budget and feasibility if needed
How to apply?
Your application should include:
- Concept note/ project description
- Strategies for implementation of the project
- Aim(s) the project is targeting
- Estimated total budget and financing plan
- CV or portfolio of the project’s holder
1. Projects to be realized between February and April 2018: 15th January 2018
2. Projects to be realized between May and August 2018: 30th March 2018
3. Projects to be realized between September and December 2018: 31st July 2018
Please email your application to:
Application Deadline: 31st July 2018
For More Information: