Goethe-Institut Game Developers Contest Application
Goethe-Institut Game Developers Contest is targeted at game developers in South Africa and other sub-Saharan African countries. If you are a game developer this could be the opportunity you have been looking for to move your career forward.
About Goethe-Institut Game Developers Contest
Indonesia. The following year, the second iteration of the program took place in Sao Paulo, Brazil. In its third iteration, the Game Mixer program seeks to mix up the international game development scene even further by not only including game developers from Germany and the host country of South Africa, but by also inviting participants from broader Sub-Saharan Africa and the former host countries Indonesia and Brazil, too.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
What You Need To Know About Goethe-Institut Game Developers Contest
This Contest will be in SOUTH AFRICA. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
South Africa and other countries in Sub Saharan Africa. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Value of Award:
The Goethe-Institut will provide:
- travel expenses to and from Johannesburg
- accommodation (for participants not living in Johannesburg)
- local transfers
Eligibility For The Goethe-Institut Game Developers Contest:
If you are interested and want to apply, you should:
- be a professional developer from an African game company that has released at least one game;
- be committed to participate full-time during the whole ten-day program; and
- be able to communicate in English.
- Smaller, emerging studios are preferred, since they would benefit most from this programme.
How to Apply For The Goethe-Institut Game Developers Contest:
Your application should include:
- a CV highlighting your professional background
- a one-page letter of motivation;
- a one-page profile of your studio including: founding date, number of games produced / released, number of developers, performance (e.g. downloads, users, revenue);
- a one-page summary of one product that you want to highlight in the showcase including: game details, game performance (e.g. downloads, users, revenue, KPIs), screenshots
Please send your application to [email protected]
Application Deadline For The Goethe-Institut Game Developers Contest:
5th October Yearly
The project is funded by the Foreign Office of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- University of Cape Town Entrance Scholarships 2019-2020
- Best Civil Engineering Schools in UK, 2019 [Updated]
- Fully Funded Young South Africans CSIR corporate functions Bursary Programme 2019
- Study in Asia: List Of All International Scholarships to Study in Asia 2019-2020
- University of Derby International scholarships, 2019-2020
- Armscor Bursaries for Undergraduate and Postgraduate South African Students, 2019
- Arts & Culture Trust Postgraduate Bursary Programme For South Africans 2019
- MOSHAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2019 [UPDATED]
- ACU Fully Funded Commonwealth Masters Scholarships in South Africa, 2019-2020
- FREE SCHOLARSHIP ALERT FOR 2019
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum