SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Go Green in the City 2017 Global Student Competition (Funded to Grand Finale in Paris, France)
Application Deadline: May 12, 2017
Go Green in the City 2017 is the 7th edition of the ultimate global student competition
- Twelve teams of finalists from around the world will be sponsored on a trip to the grand finale in Paris where they will connect with employees and learn more about what it’s like to work at Schneider Electric.
- The winning team will receive a job offer from Schneider Electric and an opportunity to visit Schneider Electric offices around the world*.
Business and engineering students worldwide who are 18 years of age or older and pursuing a bachelor’s (at least 2nd year), master’s, or MBA degree are eligible to compete.
Create your profile
Fill out the profile page then upload your CV and a profile picture.
Form a team
Team up with a classmate or friend, or find a teammate through the Go Green in the City competition platform! Both teammates must be studying in the same country, and every team must include at least one female member.
Submit your solution
Impress the judges with your team’s creative idea for smarter cities through better energy management and efficiency. Take the quizzes to unlock insights about Schneider Electric and the energy-smart cities it supports.
The Contest is organized in three steps, with each step followed by a period of review, assessment and decision to decide who will move onto the next stage in the competition.
- Phase I – Submission of the Initial Application till May 12, 2017 (as defined below).
- Phase II – Semi-finals, as defined below, will run until July 24, 2017.
- Phase III – The Final Round will run until the final presentations, October 9-13, 2017.
The Final award will be announced by the jury upon the conclusion of the Final presentations during the week of October 9, 2017.
For More Information: